Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weeds
For those who don't know - this is a show on showtime about a widowed housewife from a California suburb who begins selling weed to make ends meet.

I love the show! It finished its fourth season in the fall and showtime has announced that it will have 2 more seasons.

Anyone else watch it?
[B]Go Lady Vols! [/B]
Haven't watched it yet but it sounds really interesting. I may try to buy the seasons.

Cali Wrote:For those who don't know - this is a show on showtime about a widowed housewife from a California suburb who begins selling weed to make ends meet.

I love the show! It finished its fourth season in the fall and showtime has announced that it will have 2 more seasons.

Anyone else watch it?

Never heard of it could be because i dont get showtime. That is pretty neat though, some people are probley like oh my goodness how could they sell that. However, I do not see anything wrong in selling or smoking it. I dont but still I think as long as you dont abuse it then no problem. To me its the same situation as drinking alchol.
The show is great!! Season 5 premiers sometime in 2009.

I think Netflix has the seasons, tribe...you should join netflix (if you don't have it) and watch weeds lol.
[B]Go Lady Vols! [/B]