Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Baltimore Ravens
75.00%
Miami Dolphins
25.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ravens @ Dolphins (AFC Playoffs Rd. 1)
Who wins?
I will have to say the Ravens take this one. Because the Baltimore Ravens D-Fense is amazing!!! But, this game will be a close game although...

Good Luck To Both Teams!!!
I want to say the Ravens defense will win this one but I think the Dolphins will pull it off in a close game.
HawksRule Wrote:I want to say the Ravens defense will win this one but I think the Dolphins will pull it off in a close game.
The Ravens are improving on offense and I hope they make a run at the Title...I love the intensity they play with, especially on defense....
Twitter: @tc_analytics

I like the Dolphins' in this one. But one thing is for sure. It will be a great game.
I agree with everyone thus far. Defense wins (and offsets homfield advantage) in the playoffs. The Ravens offense only needs to protect the ball. It will be interesting to see the Ravens play against the Wildcat offense, which is the only thing that I see is in the Dolphins favor.

I like Baltimore 17-10
The Ravens have a tough D to say the least and Flacco is improving as the season progressed so I believe they will win and should halt the Dolphins offense but I don't see much scoring in this game.

Ravens 13-3.

I'm still glad the Pats didn't make it to the post-season though and so I was glad to see both teams win their games so that the Pats couldn't get in the playoffs.
guyfawkes Wrote:The Ravens have a tough D to say the least and Flacco is improving as the season progressed so I believe they will win and should halt the Dolphins offense but I don't see much scoring in this game.

Ravens 13-3.

I'm still glad the Pats didn't make it to the post-season though and so I was glad to see both teams win their games so that the Pats couldn't get in the playoffs.

Yea me to because I'm not much of a Patriot fan...The Ravens are the team I'll cheer for in the Post-Season.

Go Ravens!