Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Britain's Brown calls for New World Order
http://mobile.reuters.com/mobile/m/FullA...rc=RSS-BUS

LONDON (Reuters) - The international financial crisis has given world leaders a unique opportunity to create a truly global society, Britain's Prime Minister Gordon Brown will say in a keynote foreign policy speech on Monday.

In his annual speech at the Lord Mayor's Banquet, Brown -- who has spearheaded calls for the reform of international financial institutions -- will say Britain, the United States and Europe are key to forging a new world order.
George H.W. Bush wanted a New World Order as well.

[YOUTUBE="New World Order"]7a9Syi12RJo[/YOUTUBE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I know he did and Bush Sr. referenced it many times. But people don't blindly follow Bush like they do Obama.
Beetle01 Wrote:I know he did and Bush Sr. referenced it many times. But people don't blindly follow Bush like they do Obama.

You're full of it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ComfortEagle Wrote:You're full of it.

Yes I'm full of it, but youll gladly ignore the fact that the leader of the UK is calling for a New World Order. This has nothing to do with political parties. This is scary stuff, even when Bush said it.
Beetle01 Wrote:Yes I'm full of it, but youll gladly ignore the fact that the leader of the UK is calling for a New World Order. This has nothing to do with political parties. This is scary stuff, even when Bush said it.

ALL of this assumes on the book of Revelation. What if we scrapped that book, began to look for ways for peace, did not anticipate, almost with self-righteious glee some sort of global battle between good and evil (Islam and Christianity). What if we dropped the "Skull and Bones" conspiracy mindset altogether. What then?