Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Estill County-62 Knott County Central-20
Final.
Dang, please tell me the coach took the starters out?
JV played most of the second half. They went in with about 8 minutes left in the third.
Varsity offesne didn't play a down in the second half.
Estill had 385 yards rushing 1st half. around 500 total rushing for the game.
Estill Co has a great high school football team. And yes coach took his starters out please give credit were credit is do.
does anyone know who Estill will be playing next week.
somerset?. ..wayne?
oh and CONGRATS EC on a big win!

and also congrats to all the seniors! You represent EC very well. We are proud.
Knott central will not prepare you for Somerset. Playing Magoffin and Knott central prepares you for nothing more than a 1st round upset. Somerset's last 2 games were Corbin and Harlan Central. Could we possibly be looking at a Lloyd memorial scenario from a few years ago?
This is one of the most talented Estill teams ever from top to bottom. You could have played Dunbar or Tates creek your final 2 games and more than likely still won. Do not let a false sense of confidence come into play after dominating Magoffin and Knott.
F.N.L. Wrote:This is one of the most talented Estill teams ever from top to bottom. You could have played Dunbar or Tates creek your final 2 games and more than likely still won. Do not let a false sense of confidence come into play after dominating Magoffin and Knott.

Estill has a very good football program good luck in the playoffs.
I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok -Shaquille O'Neal
F.N.L. Wrote:This is one of the most talented Estill teams ever from top to bottom. You could have played Dunbar or Tates creek your final 2 games and more than likely still won. Do not let a false sense of confidence come into play after dominating Magoffin and Knott.

I wish you hadn't got fired or Jones would have hired you because your jealously is driving you crazy. Call Dr.Phil or get some meds.
On the other hand I kind of like us being your ":kneel: midlife crisis"
congrats. ec..... goood luck
sounds like a ground game.
KCC just cant stop anyone. Estill had over 500 yard rushing in this game. Thats patheic. Come on Pats! good job estil co.