Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lynn Camp 29 Harlan 0
Final
lynn camp dominated the game i can't wait to see harlans offensive stats they got shut down early and often
Congrats to Lynn Camp!
Great win for LC, they really gave their best defensive effort of the year, but made a lot of mistakes on offense. 4 fumbles, int and a lot of penalties, which is not normal for this team. Jimmy Chaffin had another nice night, around 140 yards and 2 tds. LC was very physical with Harlan, which is what they needed to do to win. Nice win, and another big game next week with Evarts. Camper check your PM.
Lynn Camp held Harlan to 141 yrds total offence Big Grin
they had once chance to score late in the secound half they had 5 shots at the endzone and couldn't get it in
Congrats LC! Looks like you had a killer game.
LC earns a little respect now.
Who's Harlan's RB? Is the Thompson kid still playing? I thought he was supposed to be a decent RB.
bevinsville_bomber Wrote:Who's Harlan's RB? Is the Thompson kid still playing? I thought he was supposed to be a decent RB.

yeah teddy thompson he still plays, lc held him to 85 yrds on like 20 someodd carries thats been a few days ago now Wink i'll look it up later to get exact stats :ChairHit:
Is this Lynn Camp's year???