Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Teams Out West
What is some of the teams out west. Can make the run at title. Any class.
I like Crittenden Co out west. I think they might be able to beat Beechwood. If both teams make it to the semi.
Not many. The West continues to be down. Ft. Campbell and Owensboro maybe the only schools with a real chance to win the state title.
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:Not many. The West continues to be down. Ft. Campbell and Owensboro maybe the only schools with a real chance to win the state title.

What class they play in now. Owensboro use to have a real good team. Since last year i don't know that much about them. I don't know what class most of them are in now.
Murray all the way
May sound funny from a Mayfield alum and fan but yeah I'll pull for Murray.
barnabus_c2001 Wrote:May sound funny from a Mayfield alum and fan but yeah I'll pull for Murray.

What kind of team does Murry have this year.
I couldnt really tell you what kind of team they have or what offenses they run.They have had a pretty good year.They have a good back in the King boy and they usually have a good O line.Tim Masthay punter from University of Kenttucky played for them. Mayfield and Murray kind of have a love hate relationship but being 20 miles from them and they used toi be in our class ill pull for them, but they are wont play us.Must be that they havent beaten us but 3 or 4 times in the last 50 years.i
cj2561 Wrote:What class they play in now. Owensboro use to have a real good team. Since last year i don't know that much about them. I don't know what class most of them are in now.

5A pretty good team this year the way I understand it. Good team last year as well.
Since 2005 Bowling Green has lost only 1 game to a public school. That was last years state championship game to Highlands. They are 55-1 against public schools during that span. I think until someone beats them they have to be the 5A favorite from out west.