Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Breathitt County
83.33%
Shelby Valley
16.67%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley @ Breathitt County
Shebly Valley will be making the trip to Jackson this friday to take on the Bobcats. The game begins at 7:30. Breathitt has to much for SV and will win by atleast 28. Holcomb and Chapman will have them refocused and ready to play.
Breathitt-38
SV-12
Valley's offense will surprise Breathitt's D, but no one on Valley's defense will be able to stop the force that is Channing Fugate.

I'll take Breathitt by 2 touchdowns... best of luck to both!
C.Clair Wrote:Shebly Valley will be making the trip to Jackson this friday to take on the Bobcats. The game begins at 7:30. Breathitt has to much for SV and will win by atleast 28. Holcomb and Chapman will have them refocused and ready to play.

The KHSAA site says 7pm.It will be a good game but we will not be going full steam.
After playing Pburg down to the wire last week, I'm going to go out on the limb and say Shelby Valley walks out of Breathitt with a W.
I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok -Shaquille O'Neal
breth by 2 touch at least
Breathitt Bobcat Wrote:The KHSAA site says 7pm.It will be a good game but we will not be going full steam.

The games starts at 7:30, everygame we have played this years has started at 7:30.
Breathitt +20
Twitter: @tc_analytics

If valley plays like they did agaisnt P-Burg they should be alright. If not its going to be a long rong for them.

Valley- 14
Breathitt-7
Breathitt will roll in this after watching Valley play P-Burg down to the wire. Good thing because Breathitt could have easily overlooked them just like P-Burg did. 54-18 Breathitt.
Tough game to end the season for Shelby Valley. One thing about Saunders, between playing Breathitt, Belfry, and Knox Central, he doesn't dodge tough out-of-district competition.

Breathitt 34
Valley 12
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I say Breathitt Co. in a close one!

Breathitt Co. 34
Shelby Valley 28

Good luck to both!!
I would not be surprised to see a close score tonight.....Breathitt will not want to have any injuries in this game that really does not matter in the "big" picture. I only see Breathitt playing their starters for a half and SV may pull off the win. Breathitt will more than likely work on the passing game tonight and get that area ironed out for the playoffs.
Twitter: @tc_analytics