Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
53rd District Tournament
The 53 District Tournament will be held at Paintsville High School beginning 10/13/08.

Game One - Lawrence County VS Paintsville @ 6:00 10/13/08

Game Two - Winner of Game One VS Johnson Central @ 6:00 p.m. 10/14/08

Game Three - Magoffin County VS Sheldon Clark @ 7:15 p.m. 10/14/08

Champtionship Game - Winners of Game Two and Three @ 7:15 p.m. 10/16/08

http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/kh...ment_83053
I see Sheldon Clark and Johnson Central going all the way for a Sheldon Clark win
Johnson Central vs. Magoffin with JC winning 2-0
onlythebest Wrote:Johnson Central vs. Magoffin with JC winning 2-0

Agree!
From the results last night JC will play Paintsville tonight at 6:00.
AmazingFan Wrote:From the results last night JC will play Paintsville tonight at 6:00.

JC won game one of the District tournament....not sure of the MCHS VS SCHS game.
Pickle-princess Wrote:JC won game one of the District tournament....not sure of the MCHS VS SCHS game.

Magoffin won game 2...so it will be JCHS vs MCHS on Thursday.
Pickle-princess Wrote:JC won game one of the District tournament....not sure of the MCHS VS SCHS game.

Yes JC did win but it was hard fought. THey would get ahead and JC would once again make their usual subs and once again it was a struggle. I would love to see one game played only by the starting 6 plus the libero. Now that would be a game.
Good luck to JC girls in the district final. They will really need to work as a team. MC is a good team.
Magoffin County is playing well right now, but I think Johnson Central is doing a good job. Good luck to both group of girls.
Magoffin county played a great game tonight. This could have very easily went either way.
This was a very hard fought ballgame. Johnson Central came out very flat but, did get it together and won the game. The scores were....14-25, 25-20, 25-23.

Great Jobs Girls...........Good Luck in the Regional Tournament!!!!
The girls worked hard for this win, keys mistakes where made buy subbing in other players when things were turning around. Can seem to understand that?
Congrats JC. This was their fifth consecutive district championship. Sounds to me like the coaches know what they are doing. Let them enjoy the win.
ambassador Wrote:Congrats JC. This was their fifth consecutive district championship. Sounds to me like the coaches know what they are doing. Let them enjoy the win.

But, can they take them to the next level....
Do they not have district all-tournament teams??? I noticed on another thread that other districts had all-tournament teams....just wondering?
ambassador Wrote:Congrats JC. This was their fifth consecutive district championship. Sounds to me like the coaches know what they are doing. Let them enjoy the win.

Yes let them enjoy this one last year. Looking at the other schools in the district and the players JC is losing they surely better enjoy this years win. Next year will be even harder to earn (if they can even come close). You do have some key players returning. But JC is very weak in other positions.

I see MCHS and PHS being your top contenders.
i dont think PHS will be a problem
the chosen_1 Wrote:i dont think PHS will be a problem

Why do you not give credit to PHS? Unless they are losing several players then they will do well next year.