Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
prayer chain
i wanted to start a prayer chain so every body could add people to pray for. i only got one person to put on it was a very sudden accident. my person is justin Ferrell he had a heart attack today and was only 18! keep adding people to pray for on here please
very young man still...I wish him the best! 8)
I heard about that redbull.. i hated to hear it.. its horrible when somebody dies especially at a young age
if u have anybody to add just write their names.
i'll add one more to a injury free football week!! 8)
People struck by the hurricane.....this covers millions!
they'll all be in our prayers
they'll all be in our prayers
brandon holbrook has a broke sternum and a cardiac contusion pray for em
Everybody keep praying for DTfan..
Yea I agree 15th, if she is having surgery today and stuff, the recovery process will be hard because it is dealing with walking. I hope that she gets better soon.

Redbull, Holbrook the football player?
yes!! they said they where going to take a knee and ran a play and gave him a cheap shot they didnt even know he was hurt till he was back at the high school and his chest started hurting and his dad took him to highlands to get checked out after that he got put in ashland then back home to heal he is out for the season and thats all i i know so far.
WOW! Didn't hear about that.
So sorry. That is awful.
He will be in my thoughts.

Update us if there are any changes in his condition.
i'll keep on it
Thanks. Always touches me to hear about an athlete or a friend in which case DT was and now the unnecessary plan that could have ruined a young man's life.