Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
St. Xavier 30 - Trinity 6
Final.
Dang..figured this would be a close one
St. X is in a league of its own...
Big win by the X-men. Suprised by the margin.
I figured it would be closer. I just wonder how OUR big boy did in the game.
WOW.... Didnt see that coming....
Man i didnt see this one coming at all. I atleast expected it to be close. Congrats St. X.
DEVIL89 Wrote:I figured it would be closer. I just wonder how OUR big boy did in the game.

X ran all night long to the right! He played VERY well.:letsparty
Nah, Nah, Nah. I got this right. Check it out on the pickum board. I almost got the score right too. I think I picked the score as 34 - 14. The Trinity v/s X of Ohio must have been a fluke.
Expected St. X to win but didn't expect this to be a blow-out.

Congrats Tigers!
blitz43 Wrote:Nah, Nah, Nah. I got this right. Check it out on the pickum board. I almost got the score right too. I think I picked the score as 34 - 14. The Trinity v/s X of Ohio must have been a fluke.

It wasn't a fluke. Cincy St X didn't exploit the Trinity run defense. Played to Trinity's strength. Good pick by the way!:Thumbs:
blitz43 Wrote:Nah, Nah, Nah. I got this right. Check it out on the pickum board. I almost got the score right too. I think I picked the score as 34 - 14. The Trinity v/s X of Ohio must have been a fluke.

Me to. I picked the score to be 28 -14 St. X.

Yeah yeah...your pick was just a fluke!!! Lol. I did not see this one coming. But St. X played VERY well. Great game!!!