Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trent Green to start for the rams?
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3604491

About time rams made a change.
I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok -Shaquille O'Neal
I don't think it will make a difference. Rams offensive line is horrible, and they are putting in a guy at the end of his career in Trent Green who shouldn't even be playing anymore because of all the concussions he has suffered. Looks like Linehans days in St. Louis are numbered.
-STAT- Wrote:I don't think it will make a difference. Rams offensive line is horrible, and they are putting in a guy at the end of his career in Trent Green who shouldn't even be playing anymore because of all the concussions he has suffered. Looks like Linehans days in St. Louis are numbered.

I agree, I don't think he is going to make the much of a difference either. I think they should go after a good QB this off season maybe even work on the O-line or get some new coaches in St. Louis
I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok -Shaquille O'Neal
RAMS 0-4 after this game Green will have 2 or 3 picks prolly