Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Knox Central
44.44%
Rockcastle County
55.56%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knox Central vs. Rockcastle County - Sept. 26
Big game for both teams. Rock (3-1) just came off a 38 point loss to Bell @ home. The Panthers (2-2) just came off a 47 point win on the road @ McCreary Central. This game may determine who gets the home playoff game. Who goes home friday night with the win?
Knox Central
I like Knox Central in this game by a touchdown.
i'll Take Rockcastle by a touchdown.

Knox Central 6
Rockcastle 13
Rockcastle in this one in a close game.
Knox by 7
Knox Central
Where is this game played at?
This will be a slobber knocker... Where is it at? That will be a big factor
@ Rock I belive.

Rock will win.
Yea, Its @ Rock.
Could anyone give me the lowdown on this Rock team?? I haven't really heard much about them this year as I have in the past. The only thing i've heard is that their line is small. What should the Panther fans traveling north expect to see from the Rockets on offense and defense??
millertime_kc Wrote:Big game for both teams. Rock (3-1) just came off a 38 point loss to Bell @ home. The Panthers (2-2) just came off a 47 point win on the road @ McCreary Central. This game may determine who gets the home playoff game. Who goes home friday night with the win?

These two teams are about even but im going
with KNOX CENTRAL by 2tds if they don't take
better care of the football Rock wins turnovers
has killed kc in two games ( corbin,Bell).

Score will be 28-14
:Thumbs:
Rock will dust theirselves off and get back at it, beginning with a win over Knox Central; it will be a close one.
millertime_kc Wrote:Could anyone give me the lowdown on this Rock team?? I haven't really heard much about them this year as I have in the past. The only thing i've heard is that their line is small. What should the Panther fans traveling north expect to see from the Rockets on offense and defense??
When I saw them play Pulaski County, they had a RT 6'7 320 LT 6'4 260 RG 6'2 265 and a Center 5'11 273 According to the program.
Rock in this one a defensive game all the way 27-21......
Box Top Wrote:When I saw them play Pulaski County, they had a RT 6'7 320 LT 6'4 260 RG 6'2 265 and a Center 5'11 273 According to the program.

RT and LT are good sized kids and good players. The RG is a big boy too but a freshman. Center and LG are on the smallish side. Size really does not matter though with Rock. They will play hard with lots of heart and find a way to beat Knox.
Box Top Wrote:When I saw them play Pulaski County, they had a RT 6'7 320 LT 6'4 260 RG 6'2 265 and a Center 5'11 273 According to the program.

Whoah...Good size. This should be a great game. btw CalPreps project Rockcastle winning 21-20, just to throw that out.
Rock wins a close one.
ROCKCASTLE!!!!