Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Jackson County
57.14%
Wayne County
42.86%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jackson County vs. Wayne County - Sept. 19
i kno the last game wasnt the best but theyll have to dig deep for this win
Wayne Co. -- 50
Jackson Co. - 6
Twitter: @tc_analytics

dont rele kno much of Wayne Co. as of now but i think Jackson Co. wants to forget what happend at Garrad Co. and the best way of doin that is with a win
i dont thank jackson will get the win here but it should be better than the last one wayne 21 jackson 20
JCHSGeneralsFootball Wrote:dont rele kno much of Wayne Co. as of now but i think Jackson Co. wants to forget what happend at Garrad Co. and the best way of doin that is with a win
Wayne in better than Garrard County.....

Jackson county just went in to Garrad County and got pounded. Wayne County is better then garrad by atleast 3 touchdowns. Wayne wins this one by as much as they want. It will be a running clock to start the second half. I will say if Wayne calls the dogs off early they win 60-0. If they are trying to make a statement to the district they drop 70.
On the score I will say 64-0.
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Wayne in better than Garrard County.....

I wouldnt go that far but i dont thank jackson is that bad. they just didnt have a good night at all on both sides of the ball at garrad i would look for jacksom tp pull of a good win
timbo64 Wrote:I wouldnt go that far but i dont thank jackson is that bad. they just didnt have a good night at all on both sides of the ball at garrad i would look for jacksom tp pull of a good win

How are you going to flip flop your answer? Three or four post before you said Jackson was going to get beat by one now your saying Jackson is going to win. Here i will change my answer too Jackson gets beat 70-0.
timbo64 Wrote:I wouldnt go that far but i dont thank jackson is that bad. they just didnt have a good night at all on both sides of the ball at garrad i would look for jacksom tp pull of a good win
Jackson County is still in their infancy as far as being a program and while they are improved from last season, they are still a couple years away from being competitive in the games against the top teams in the district. The three best teams in the district in my opinion are Somerset, Wayne, Taylor, and Garrard. I wish Jackson County the best of luck, and they certainly can pull off an upset, all they have to do is look at the Taylor County\Somerset game if they need encouragement because that was a huge upset.

Jackson In an upset
cctiger Wrote:How are you going to flip flop your answer? Three or four post before you said Jackson was going to get beat by one now your saying Jackson is going to win. Here i will change my answer too Jackson gets beat 70-0.

maybe he flipped his answer around cuz he may think Jackson will come out with somethin 2 prove against Wayne, and there is no way that wayne will drop 70 un-answerd. I think that Jackson County will pull a huge up-set against Wayne 35-28
Haha it's kind of hard to answer when you won't score the whole game.
cctiger Wrote:Haha it's kind of hard to answer when you won't score the whole game.

wait and see man there not gonna beat us as bad as you think even if they beat us at all, and the only reason your saying there gonna beat us as bad as that is because your from clay county and everybody knows what the jackson and clay county rivalry is like. lol
Wayne will have no problem in this game.

Wayne 35
Jackson 6