Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
best blockers in the 15th?
any thoughts..
Bethany Anders and Amber Pugh are the best two that East Ridge have. Neither of them have been showing their A game though. I know that both could do a lot better than they have been doing but they've impressed me quite a few times this season.

Paige Thacker got some good blocks when I saw her play.

Other than those I've not really paid attention to the numbers of the girls that I've seen play.

Taylor Watkins and Audri Ray are good blockers for Betsy Layne but they just an all around good team.
paige thacker
and
amber pugh.

there isn't much blocking that goes on in the 15th but from what I have saw these two can block anything that they really want to.
Paige Thacker
I don't know about blocking anything that they want to because people can only jump so far off the ground. I've seen some great blocks by both Pugh and Thacker. And like you said, a lot of amazing blocks don't happen in this region. The best ones are when the players get some huuuuge air, a perfect hand on the ball, and a great spike over the net to reject the ball with no questions asked, no net touched. They are few and far between but they are sure great to see when they do occur.