Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
East Ridge Warriors
10.26%
Belfry Pirates
89.74%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Ridge vs. Belfry - Sept. 12
Belfry 55
ER 6
Belfry0304 Wrote:Well, It might not be a huge blowout, Ryan "Roid" Blackburn quit and Cameron Tackett (according to a backup RB on the team) has a sprained ankle.

Hey 0304,when did Blackburn quit and why??? Belfry has enough good lineman,, but when he was healthy, Blackburn was probably the best, plus his size was imposing.
Roid quit because Coach Mickey made him run after practice due to walking off the field during practice.
Belfry by 3 td's.
BelfryPirates Wrote:Roid quit because Coach Mickey made him run after practice due to walking off the field during practice.

That's not true, he walked off the field and came back, and wasn't doing things right according to my friend, so Coach Mick told him to do it right or leave, and he walked off and the Coaches wouldn't allow him to come back.
blitz43 Wrote:OK then. Belfry by 2.5 "Pirate Ships"

OK, maybe I am just dumb, but how much is a "pirate ship" worth??
worst analogy-ever!! jk
:p
Belfry0304 Wrote:That's not true, he walked off the field and came back, and wasn't doing things right according to my friend, so Coach Mick told him to do it right or leave, and he walked off and the Coaches wouldn't allow him to come back.

Yea i dont think if you are a Pirate player that you want to quit and then try to return cause the coaches at Belfry really frown on that...Best of Luck to Blackburn, but you play with the ones on the field and hopefully someone will step up and replace him...There should be someone ready cause Blackburn had not practiced much anyway.
They thought "Roid" would be back on the field the next day!!! They never said he could not come back!!!!!!
The fans have noticed that things are different at the practices?? Is it because certain Coaches are retiring?
Where is this game to be played?

I've heard both schools and just figured I could get a quick answer here. TIA!

Belfry, it was a ER last year
thetribe Wrote:Where is this game to be played?

I've heard both schools and just figured I could get a quick answer here. TIA!
Thank you so much.

East Ridge is playing Belfry at a time when Belfry is not satisfied with the way they played on defense vs. Lawrence County. I don't look for East Ridge to score. Belfry 62 East Ridge 0.

Hey Belfry fans I will have some game pics on BelfryKy.com after I get off of work Saturday morning. I have an aerial view of the players practicing on the field taken by a WDN staff writer. Check it out later. I have a large version on our new message board.
Unfortunately for East Ridge, this one will not even be close.

Go Pirates, stay healthy, work on the things you need to work on, and then get the younger guys some playing time.