Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Matchups You Would Like to See
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Belfry:
vs. LCC (going to happen)
vs. Pburg (Whenever Derossett is ready)
vs. Johnson Central (already happening)
vs. Bell/Rockcastle (I'll take either)
vs. Ashland (Tomcats won't do Home and Home series)
Belfry/LCC going to happen? When?
EKUAlum05 Wrote:St. X, Trinity, and Highlands would aboslutely destroy The Big Red on a yearly basis.

I am not so sure of that.Smile
EKUAlum05 Wrote:St. X, Trinity, and Highlands would aboslutely destroy The Big Red on a yearly basis.

I am not so sure of that.Smile The big red machine is pretty doggone tuff.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Belfry/LCC going to happen? When?

Next season...
blitz43 Wrote:I am not so sure of that.Smile The big red machine is pretty doggone tuff.

I would take Trinity and X every year by about 4+ TD's, and highlands every year by about 3TD.

Parkersburg equates to a team like Lexingtn Catholic in Kentucky. Very good, but nowhere near the three I mentioned on a consistent basis.
I would like to see Breathitt play Russell and Belfry and Prestonsburg in the regular season. Might as well put Breathitt against my teams here in Taylor County, even though it would not be close....lol
Twitter: @tc_analytics

LCC vs Johnson Central enough said.
Hilbily Wrote:LCC vs Johnson Central enough said.

I know that Johnson Central wants to play LCC and I think it would be a good rivalry game for the two schools. Both teams from what I've saw bring huge crowds to away games so the gate would be real good as well. I guess it's up to Coach Howard if these to 5A schools play each other next year.
When was the last time Pikeville played ShelbyValley? Valley finish 2 in 2A district last year and Pikeville 1 in their district . Might be a closer game than most would think.
Belfry and Bell. the top two programs in the mountains should play every year. Dudley will travel to Sheldon Clark, but will not go to CAM Stadium....hmmmm....and believe me Belfry has tried to get a game.
I'd honestly like to see Prestonsburg and Russell play one another on a yearly basis.