Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Taylor County
100.00%
Monroe County
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Taylor County vs. Monroe County - Aug. 29
Monroe County scrimmaged Campbellsville last Friday and they lost their second RB this pre-season. They still were able to do what they wanted against Campbellsville through the air and ended up winning the scrimmage. Taylor County scrimmaged Larue County and looked average, winning the varsity portion of the scrimmage by 1 score. Last years game started off like Monroe was going to run Taylor County out of Tompkinsville but Monroe proceeded to fumble 5 snaps from center and lost 21-20. Should be another good game this year.....I think Taylor wins this game 28-18 if the RB's do not play for Monroe, if they do play, I think Monroe wins by 6
Twitter: @tc_analytics

I will be watching this game and I think it will determine the outcome of each teams season. Last year Monroe lost a heartbreaker, and struggled to a 2-9 season.

Taylor Co. comes with BIG expectations were people are saying they can win 8 games, and if they lose this one it could put a stop to all the hype that is going on with this Taylor Co. team
Pigskinman53 Wrote:I will be watching this game and I think it will determine the outcome of each teams season. Last year Monroe lost a heartbreaker, and struggled to a 2-9 season.

Taylor Co. comes with BIG expectations were people are saying they can win 8 games, and if they lose this one it could put a stop to all the hype that is going on with this Taylor Co. team
I can not see TC winning 8 games, but anything is possible I guess. I see a 6-4 or at best 7-3 season and a 1st or second round playoff exit.
Twitter: @tc_analytics