Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville 66 Jenkins 0
Final
Well I posted Paintsville by however many they wanted as did alot of people and this goes to show, it can be done.

Congratulations to Paintsville on this win. Does anyone have any stats from the game?

Jenkins, better luck next time. You impressed me in the preseason and now you are letting me down. I bet walter peyton was very disappointed with this game as well. Maybe they can play with some heart next time, I never expected them to win but they really let Paintsville run away with this game.
Where's that Jenkins hype now? Smile
I'm with ya there bomber, I thought they had a few D1 players and a beast in the middle. Any stats on this game?
JKWON33 Wrote:I'm with ya there bomber, I thought they had a few D1 players and a beast in the middle. Any stats on this game?

What the score at halftime? I knew Paintsville would name the score....good warmup for Presonsburg.
I believe it was 46-0 in the 2nd, not sure on halftime score.
JKWON33 Wrote:I believe it was 46-0 in the 2nd, not sure on halftime score.

8)

Thanks....I think we all knew that Jenkins wasn't as good as they were being hyped but I do hope they are able to pull a win out this season.
Good job Tigers....it seems that paintsville likes to run the score up on the weaker teams they play so I'm looking forward to hearing about them when they start getting into the tough teams like Hazard, Pikeville and South Floyd
sf football Wrote:Good job Tigers....it seems that paintsville likes to run the score up on the weaker teams they play so I'm looking forward to hearing about them when they start getting into the tough teams like Hazard, Pikeville and South Floyd

I think paintsville put there jv in the second half..sometimes you cant help it if ya run the score up
bevinsville_bomber Wrote:Where's that Jenkins hype now? Smile
well if you havent noticed jenkins has had about the roughest 4 games in the distict besides p-ville they played knott co. wich the lost by 2 touchdowns and should have won that game miatkes killed them then they played a good cumberland team then paintsville and this week hazard. but the cavs will still make it to the playoffs in the 4th spot so dont count them out just yet :? :twisted:
walter payton Wrote:
bevinsville_bomber Wrote:Where's that Jenkins hype now? Smile
well if you havent noticed jenkins has had about the roughest 4 games in the distict besides p-ville they played knott co. wich the lost by 2 touchdowns and should have won that game miatkes killed them then they played a good cumberland team then paintsville and this week hazard. but the cavs will still make it to the playoffs in the 4th spot so dont count them out just yet :? :twisted:

All I'm saying is that you Jenkins fans have hyped them up before season and who have they beaten to declare them a legit team? Magoffin Co.? Magoffin is 0-3. That's bragging rights there, and Jenkins will not make it to the play-offs. :roll:

Improvement from last season, yes. Legit and play-off bound, no. But good luck anyways. :o
well you have your oponion and i have mine
only time will tell.
I don't think Jenkins can beat anyone in the district this season. Pikeville, Paintsville, Hazard, South Floyd, Phelps, and whoever else would probably Jenkins. They may be able to get by Allen Central, but would need to play a perfect defensive game. Not enough talent to compete with the rest of the area IMO.
JKWON33 Wrote:I don't think Jenkins can beat anyone in the district this season. Pikeville, Paintsville, Hazard, South Floyd, Phelps, and whoever else would probably Jenkins. They may be able to get by Allen Central, but would need to play a perfect defensive game. Not enough talent to compete with the rest of the area IMO.
i wouldent beat on that if i was you
What are Jenkins' strengths in your opinion walter? I know that you have supported those boys 110% since day one on here, and I'm not making fun or anything, I haven't got the chance to see them in action and I really am curious to see what you feel is there strong attributes...
i understand what your saying thetribe
you have to support your team no matter how good or bad but this jenkins team has more talent then any jenkins team in a long time but they have no hard they have a qb with a great arm they have a running back that runs the ball hard they have a huge line that know what to do but sometimes are just to lazy to do it they and some good recivers have strong dfense starting with the fast nose guard some a great group of linebackers and there pass defense will be better with the return of mark white
but the team hasent palayed to their potential at all the have alote of telent just no heart