Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skynyrd @ The Expo..who's going?
Can't wait..Going to be a long, fun night! Anyone else going?
For those who didn't know, this concert will also be shown on national television. He will be featured on CNN's New Years Eve show and shown on the big screen in Times Square live from Pikeville KY.

http://www.wkyt.com/wymtnews/headlines/36901359.html
I'll be there but I gotta work a food court stand... UGH... The things you do for your children!!!! LOL....

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
So How was it guys?
Heard everyone had a blast... Saw it on tv
Yeah I watched them sing Sweet Home Alabama on CNN...haha I thought it was Pretty cool they were goin all over the US and then Pikeville, Ky pops up...lol
TATE_64 Wrote:Yeah I watched them sing Sweet Home Alabama on CNN...haha I thought it was Pretty cool they were goin all over the US and then Pikeville, Ky pops up...lol

Sounded MUCH better in person than on T.V. Skynard and 38 Special BOTH flat out rocked!! (Even though I only gotta watch here and there).... LOL

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
Id say so,Would have loved to have went....Maybe next time...haha
TATE_64 Wrote:Id say so,Would have loved to have went....Maybe next time...haha

I doubt there will be a next time...for the same occasion I mean.
I went to this same concert in 2006 on New Years. It was pretty good. I also watched it on CNN, and it looked EXACTLY the same as it did then. I swear I think they were even wearing the same clothes..lol

BTW, did anyone else LOVE the awkwardness between Anderson Cooper and Kathy Griffin? It was HILARIOUS. She's funny, and he's hot! lol
Brittany0121 Wrote:I went to this same concert in 2006 on New Years. It was pretty good. I also watched it on CNN, and it looked EXACTLY the same as it did then. I swear I think they were even wearing the same clothes..lol

BTW, did anyone else LOVE the awkwardness between Anderson Cooper and Kathy Griffin? It was HILARIOUS. She's funny, and he's hot! lol

He's gay, lol.
I know it. All the hot ones are!