Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thank goodness its Friday!
with all thats going on in our country, it will be good to get out and watch some football tonight to give us some distraction if only it is for a few hours. as you travel to your games tonight(if you can afford it, luckily Belfry is at home) be sure to take a moment to remember all the people in the south and overseas who are not as blessed as we are. keep them in your thoughts and prayers.
Amen to this..
I agree Mr. I. A lot of good games tonight so it should be a great night as I sit here and get scores in and post them on BGR. I am going to take it easy tonight and just sit around the house and recieve updates on some big games, and hopefully the Pikeville-Prestonsburg game. With it being Labor Day weekend and the UK game on Sunday if I don't just take it easy tonight I may have to take the whole week off at EKU next week, because Saturday-Monday look to have the potential to get pretty wild. Anyways I will be keeping our BGR community updated on as many games as possible and I hope that one of our Pburg or Pikeville members will take one for the team tonight and provide some updates. QQ I really hope you can get 95.5 FM there in Morehead. Smile
I second taxis Amen.. Idea Idea
8) I couldn't agree more.
PM me PHSFan.
Looked forward to today just to get a break from school and well the East Ridge game is tommorow night so Reiz and I will be attending that. Hope that everyone will be careful tonight and enjoy themselves. Looking forward to the updates. Someone eat some nachos or popcorn for me tonight. lol