Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chicago Bulls win the Draft Lottery earning the first pick of the draft.
With only a 1.7& chance of winning, the Bulls earn the first pick. Followed by Miami and Minnesota.

Who do you think they should take in the draft????????????????????
I think they should take Derrick Rose. I think he will be the next great NBA point guard.
I think they should take Michael Beasley. They need a big guy down low that can score inside. Which Beasley can do. Plus, he can score outside.
They should take Beasley he will be a great NBA player so will Rose but the Bulls have a good point guard already.
I think that they should take Rose but I hope they dont because Id really like to see him go to the Heat.
Heat should have had it
Yeah if the Bulls are smart they would go with Michael Beasley. He is a threat down low and can step out and shoot a nice jumper. He already has the advantage right off the bat seeing he is left handed. For the Heat it is obvious to draft Derrick Rose. Miami has a very old roster, and Jason Williams just isn't cutting it for them anymore so the smart pick would be Derrick Rose. He can create shot oppurtunities for himself, teammates and he is so quick and powerful when he goes to the hoop. After the first 2 picks are made the draft will be boring, lol.
If the Bulls dont get Beasley, they will regret it later on. Both Rose and Beasley will be great players but Beasley fits in better with the bulls at this time.
Beasley! Duh