Poll: Who wins this one
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Lawrence Co
81.40%
Belfry
18.60%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence Co -vs- Belfry 15th Region Championship-Thursday 6pm
JackRabbitSlim Wrote:Anything that happened in the past means nothing. During this time of the year anything can happen and it usually does. Wasn't LC the favorite last year as well?

In my opinion no because Central had a pitcher that could throw in the 90's and our main pitcher was an 8th grader but since hes gotten taller and stronger im goin to say Shepherd is in the top 3 of best pitchers in the region.
mjballer23 Wrote:That's pretty funny because Belfry beat Central by 1 run and Lawrence county beat Central 12 to 2 hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?
Pitchers has to do with it as well. To Johnson Centrals defense, they had a bit of a tougher road to Lawrence than Lawrence did to JC.
Lawrence is best team and are very talented, no doubt, but nobody from Lawrence is overlooking Belfry I guarantee you that, Belfry is a good experienced team, and mjballer, you are right Shepp is a heck of a pitcher.
mjballer23 Wrote:That's pretty funny because Belfry beat Central by 1 run and Lawrence county beat Central 12 to 2 hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?
I love putting stupid comments on here to compete with ones like this one, You must not have been around Baseball much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
crazyfan4 Wrote:Robert Runyon will be pitching for the Pirates tonight.

He hurt his shoulder again today.
He is out for the rest of the season and maybe next season.
Looks as if Dotson will pitch.
bbaseball08 Wrote:He hurt his shoulder again today.
He is out for the rest of the season and maybe next season.
Looks as if Dotson will pitch.

That's terrible! I wish him luck in the future he is a great pitcher.
Good luck to both teams, but I think LC will pull this one out.
Should be a good evening for some baseball to finally be played. Good Luck to both teams. Of Course I want my Dawgs to win but I support all Eastern Ky Schools.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
I am going to take LC but i have a feeling it will be close or a blow out
Good luck Belfry, I would love to see a Pike County team represent the 15th.
Robert T. Runyon did not hurt his shoulder again. He will be ready if he is called upon. I don't know where that one came from. One of the team members confirmed this to me.
Bosox Fan Wrote:I am going to take LC but i have a feeling it will be close or a blow out
Going out on a limb thereSmile