Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ashland V Fairview 5/20
I am sure Risby will pitch for the Tomcats and they have already beat them twice....However, this will be the 2nd time they have seen Risby and we all know how hard it is to beat a team three times in a year........

Predictions?
Fairview has only seen Rigsby once.
Yea and the Thompson kid isn't that bad from Fairview. There could be an upset in the making here as well. Ashland has lost to some bad teams this year, Lewis and Rose Hill. Has Ashland seen the Thompson kid?
JackRabbitSlim Wrote:Yea and the Thompson kid isn't that bad from Fairview. There could be an upset in the making here as well. Ashland has lost to some bad teams this year, Lewis and Rose Hill. Has Ashland seen the Thompson kid?

I am not sure... I think it will be close as usual
I also think this will be a close one. Hopefully the Tomcats can come away with the W
BUB Wrote:I also think this will be a close one. Hopefully the Tomcats can come away with the W

I am not sure how hard the Thompson kid throws but if he has any velocity at all he should be able to shut down Ashland. If it is above 80 and has any kind of breaking ball, then this should be a good game.
JackRabbitSlim Wrote:Yea and the Thompson kid isn't that bad from Fairview. There could be an upset in the making here as well. Ashland has lost to some bad teams this year, Lewis and Rose Hill. Has Ashland seen the Thompson kid?

Why all the disrespect for the LC? They are a solid team with solid players and coaching staff. They have lost a few games they shouldn't ,and have played some pretty good teams tough as well. i just don't understand why they catch so much grief for .they are a good bunch of kids.
kybaseball Wrote:Why all the disrespect for the LC? They are a solid team with solid players and coaching staff. They have lost a few games they shouldn't ,and have played some pretty good teams tough as well. i just don't understand why they catch so much grief for .they are a good bunch of kids.

I agree kybaseball. People on here think it is a fluke every time Lewis wins a game. They did make the region semifinals last year and have beaten some pretty good teams this year.
Keep the politics out of it, LC baseball should be really good for the next 7-8 years at least. Or maybe longer.