Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Northern Kentucky News!!
Anybody up in Northern Kentucky turn on ABC at 6. I'll be on about 6:15!
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
BFritz Wrote:Anybody up in Northern Kentucky turn on ABC at 6. I'll be on about 6:15!
Why were you on??
RavenBoy Wrote:Why were you on??

Finally graduated college, which I'll be 24 in 40 minutes.

I know a lot of you are saying "Hey, any idiot can do that." Well, it was tough for me so BACK OFF..........

Sorry.

Smile Smile

They did some big story about how I was in the car wreck and whatever and just how far I've come.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
Thats awesome Fritz... post us a link if they decide to put the video on the net.
Way to go Fritz! Congrats.
Congrats man!! Not only did you graduate, but your a star!!
BFritz Wrote:Finally graduated college, which I'll be 24 in 40 minutes.

I know a lot of you are saying "Hey, any idiot can do that." Well, it was tough for me so BACK OFF..........

Sorry.

Smile Smile

They did some big story about how I was in the car wreck and whatever and just how far I've come.
Hahahaha. Billy Madison at his finest.
http://www.wlwt.com/video/16193040/index.html

They kind of make me sound like a DEE-TEE-DEE.

When the news first started and they were previewing the stories, they said I was paralyzed which, last I checked, I wasn't, but I could be wrong.

But if you'll notice the last part, I'm the Jackie Robinson of Thomas More handicapped students!

BCF4L Wrote:Hahahaha. Billy Madison at his finest.

You know it!

Thank you everybody.
BFritz Wrote:http://www.wlwt.com/video/16193040/index.html

They kind of make me sound like a DEE-TEE-DEE.

When the news first started and they were previewing the stories, they said I was paralyzed which, last I checked, I wasn't, but I could be wrong.

But if you'll notice the last part, I'm the Jackie Robinson of Thomas More handicapped students!

You know it!

Thank you everybody.
Dude, I just watched this, and you are truly an inspiration. I know you will go far in life. Just never give up on yourself. With your word, I truly believe you will be able to change a lot of people's outlook on life, and help kids make the right decisions in life. You truly are a remarkable person.
BCF4L Wrote:Dude, I just watched this, and you are truly an inspiration. I know you will go far in life. Just never give up on yourself. With your word, I truly believe you will be able to change a lot of people's outlook on life, and help kids make the right decisions in life. You truly are a remarkable person.

Thanks, but I don't think I'd go that far. I'm just a dude that made one bad decision and got hurt for it, then now I'm just trying to make something out of the life that I have left and trying to help other people and make a difference in kids' lives.

Thanks though, I do appreciate it.
Nice video Fritz... you've overcome alot, I mean alot... like BCF4L said, you should go talk to more kids at schools and make sure that they don't make the wrong decisions as they get older, its a great story and I'm sure that your a true influence to alot peoples lives.
Way To Go BFritz!!!

Great accomplishment!
blackcat_student Wrote:Nice video Fritz... you've overcome alot, I mean alot... like BCF4L said, you should go talk to more kids at schools and make sure that they don't make the wrong decisions as they get older, its a great story and I'm sure that your a true influence to alot peoples lives.
Starting this fall, that's what I'll be trying to do full-time, so if everyone could put in my name at High Schools, Colleges, or wherever and give them my email address, I'd greatly appreciate it!

I could send anyone a smaller version of the presentation to preview if they'd like to see what exactly it is.
You have a great story but what did they mean by you bringing down the house?
HawksRule Wrote:You have a great story but what did they mean by you bringing down the house?
haha, just it being a big deal, getting everyone excited and what-not. It should be rather emotional.