Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bowling
I recently bowled a 299, and my ring should be coming in anytime. I am very proud of my self for bowling this, it sure is a big accomplishment, eventhough a 300 would of been better. When my ring comes in ill post some pics and let you all see it. But I figured I would post and brag about my self a little bit. Confusedhock:
The first time I ever went bowling, I bowled a 179...It was just beginners luck Smile
I havent been bowling in forever.. I think I will go sometime..
Congrats football05 Confusedhock: Confusedhock:
Congrats, did you bowl this in a league or tournament?
congrats. i havent been bowling in years!
Congrats! I haven't been bowling in FOREVER.... anyone wanna go sometime???
I will go.. I have a bowling ball we can take.. its pretty lol
In a league on the last night GF.
And yea Id love to go sometime with you all 15th get ahold of me when every1 is going and ill be there and show ya a thing or two lol.....
8)
alrighty.. I'll give ya a call when we all go
299...so that mean you left one pin up on the last bowl?...cause the sucks
Yup Beef I sure did I left the 4 pin. I was p'eed off but O well ill settle with a 299 for now. Hopefully my 300 will come this season if I keep practicing.
What kind of ball do you use?

I bowl a lot but my highest in a league game is 246
the name of it is "INFERNO", its a black and orange ball....I have 4 bowling balls but I usually use my inferno....I am going to order a new one soon tho. Idk what kind yet....
Where do you bowl GF?
Classic Lanes every Wednesday. What brand is it?
Doc is on a bowling team. i can't remember what his average is.
dt halla at me if u decide to go one day. i suck major ass but i will try lol
The Godfather Wrote:Classic Lanes every Wednesday. What brand is it?

GF did you bowl in the fall league at classic this past year, and if you did what team? and the brand is Brunswick.....
No not last year, but the year before. It was a church league then. But me and a few of my buds are hoping to get our own team together next season.
thats cool GF...I bowled last year during fall league but we quit in the middle of the season well I didnt quit but my team did b/c a couple of guys would never show up or was always late and they got tired of it and quit...I really dont like bowling at Classic that much, I guess I am use to Pin Zone. And its also alot closer for me to bowl here.
Where is Pin Zone?
Prestonsburg....Do you know where Adams Middle School is? If so its right across the street from that.....
Pin Zone is where I have always went bowling also