Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transfer at Knott Central?
hollister_42 Wrote:That would be hilarious if he couldn't get eligible.

Well...I guess that doesn't matter anymore,because they are enrolled as of today....Both boys were in class all day....
Brent Hall averaged more than 1.7ppg....more like about 4 to 5...n bout 6 to 7 reb in limited minutes.....he will get the minutes he deserves at kcc...n be a key role player....
I think its funny how the same people who loved cox last year, hates him this year.
It's because he made a better choice and they know they will be hurting without him.
PATS2011 Wrote:It's because he made a better choice and they know they will be hurting without him.

Not just without Tate. JBS lost 4 Sr., Tate, Brent, Nason , and Collins not playing. What is left?
Benchwarmer Wrote:Not just without Tate. JBS lost 4 Sr., Tate, Brent, Nason , and Collins not playing. What is left?

That was their whole team wasent it?
Exactly...........the crash is on the horizon......
:letsparty
hollister_42 Wrote:How can Brent Hall be eligible?? There's not a reason.
And everyone at JBS is just heartbroken that Brent left. Without him, we won't win a game. Hahahahahaha.

You're representing JBS all wrong IMO.
You don't really know what's going on
or what made them leave.
Good luck to Hall and Cox at KCC.
RavenBoy Wrote:Dont worry, JBS is now back to playing Riverside 5 times a year.

LOL.
Congrats KCC
gobigblack_12 Wrote:You're representing JBS all wrong IMO.
You don't really know what's going on
or what made them leave.
Good luck to Hall and Cox at KCC.

trust me..... I know all about it.....the majority of this situation is nothing to do with the stepps
Ok, If Knott Central is trying to get politics out of the school, If Justin Amburgey gets fired, who is the person that hires a new coach?
Off-topic posts will not be tolerated... If the off-topic posts continue then this thread will be closed.
RavenBoy Wrote:Ok, If Knott Central is trying to get politics out of the school, If Justin Amburgey gets fired, who is the person that hires a new coach?

There are a lot of coaches names threw in there.
mountain hoops guru Wrote:JBS is closing their k-8 program this year at the end of the semester, and possibly the high school after next year. So why would the kids stay another year knowing the school might not even be their for their senior year. JBS will have no one but a Stepp and that is not even a definite. He could also be leaving from the word out of Pippa Passes. Probably headed to University Heights to be closer to Austin P University where Clark will probably end up if he doesn't walk on at UK.

that is just rumors jbs is not closeing the k-8 program as of now. no one will know anything till the board metting in april
PATS2011 Wrote:trust me..... I know all about it.....the majority of this situation is nothing to do with the stepps

You are believing the crap you want to. It has everything to do with the Stepps and their inability to take care of the responsibility they have at that school. The boys could have stayed at JBS but choose not to because of the inappropriate influence the Stepps have at JBS and manipulation of situations that make it hard for the boys and parents to stay around. Open your eyes. This "situation" you are referring to is only the spin the Stepps have put out there, and you believe it.
LoneStar Wrote:You are believing the crap you want to. It has everything to do with the Stepps and their inability to take care of the responsibility they have at that school. The boys could have stayed at JBS but choose not to because of the inappropriate influence the Stepps have at JBS and manipulation of situations that make it hard for the boys and parents to stay around. Open your eyes. This "situation" you are referring to is only the spin the Stepps have put out there, and you believe it.
I agree that 100% of the problems at JBS have been made by the Stepps and know they are paying the price. What is going to happen to Clint if JBS cant field a team and even if they could teams can easily stop him from scoring...
anklebreaker Wrote:There are a lot of coaches names threw in there.
Ohh I have a idea who the next coach would be. What I have been hearing is that there getting rid of KCC coach now because of Politics, but if thats the case why would the Super hire her own family?
I mean really, Amburgey is doing a pretty good job over there to me. We put up with Tubby for 10 years, I think we can put up with him.
This Sight Along With Many Others Are Blocked By A School Website, So No You Cant....I Agree With The Other Post