Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mason County 57 Covington Holmes 48 - State Championship Game
Final

Mason County Royals 2008 State Champions.
grats mason county
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Close at the end of the game, Congrats Mason.
Congrats Mason!
Congradulations Mason
Congrats!!
Congrats to Mason County on a great season and winning the State Title! Was a great game to watch. Darius Miller had 24 points, 6 or 7 rebounds and won player of the game.
Congrats to Mason Co. My pick was right, whew!

Darius cannot wait to see you in that UK uniform, Perry Stevenson gonna need to change numbers lol!
That just shows you that Elliot Coutny and Paintsville was right there. Elliot losing by 4 to Mason and Paintville losing to holmes by 8 both teams leading in the fourth but couldnt finish it out.
mjballer23 Wrote:That just shows you that Elliot Coutny and Paintsville was right there. Elliot losing by 4 to Mason and Paintville losing to holmes by 8 both teams leading in the fourth but couldnt finish it out.

True, very competitive field in this year's tournament. Congrats Mason County
I wish Gillispie could have seen Slone's 35 point performance
It would just be alot easier if Colleges could only get In-State players.
Congrats Mason
Congrats Royals!
I wonder, that when the players cutt there piece of the net down, did Miller get a small piece or the whole net.
Congrats Morgan Co.
mjballer23 Wrote:That just shows you that Elliot Coutny and Paintsville was right there. Elliot losing by 4 to Mason and Paintville losing to holmes by 8 both teams leading in the fourth but couldnt finish it out.

I agree. Look for Elliott to be right back there again next year, maybe even playin on saturday night. Wouldn't suprise me one bit if they won it all.
mjballer23 Wrote:I wish Gillispie could have seen Slone's 35 point performance

Man you aint lyin. I hope he gets to see a tape of that game in the next week or so.
Redneck Wrote:Man you aint lyin. I hope he gets to see a tape of that game in the next week or so.
You all know he has probabaly already heard and seen about that game.
Congrat's Mason Co. BCG Ramel Patterson and Meeks was 15 rows down from me !!!!
mjballer23 Wrote:I wish Gillispie could have seen Slone's 35 point performance

this is ridiculous.....this is a state championship thread talking about Mason Co. and Holmes...not landon slone...if you want to keep talkin about him then make another thread
Congrats to Mason on the big win. And I also wish that BG could've seen Slone's 35 point perfomance.
Congrats Mason!
Congrats Mason County!! What a way to send Miller off to the UK uniform.
Congrats Mason County!! Can't wait to watch Miller the next few years!

And as for UK, I'm sure that Billy G has heard about everything and every player he should be hearing about concerning the state tourney!
Congrats Mason County....
Raider_Nation09 Wrote:Congrat's Mason Co. BCG Ramel Patterson and Meeks was 15 rows down from me !!!!

Yeah I was 3 rows from the bench so I got a great glimpse of all the players and coach, also got an autograph from Gillispie! A fan tried to get some autographs from Crawford, Bradley, and Meeks. They actually looked up at the guy but then walked off!
Does anyone know about Henderson from Holmes? He had a great game. Just wondering about colleges that are looking at him.
Both teams worked very hard but Mason County was just too much... congrats to both teams.