Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How tall do you wish you were?
Basketballer Wrote:Your late on that BallaBaby :!:

Good observation Basketballer :!: :?: ..j/k
I am 6'10 or so... wishing I was only like 6'4" to 6'6" It would be much more easier to find clothes that fit the way they are supposed to. Being tall has its drawbacks also.
um, I'm definitely the shortest..and QQ actually stretched my height some..I more like 4'9 and 4'11 with big shoes on...lol.. I dont mind though. It definitely makes me unique...
Sometimes, though, when people say I look really young I wish I were taller but only for a short while then realize how unique it is being me....
Well, I've been 5'2 since 6th grade so I wish i could grow just a couple more inches. Atleast to 5'4 so then i could find pants that actually fit and didn't drag the ground or me having to roll them up all the time.

I used to be taller than all my pals but now they are all atleast a head taller than me. Cry
basketballer I was thinking you're more around 6'2"
HELLO TRIBE DID YOU FORGET ABOUT YOUR BESTEST FRIEND CALI?? I'M ONLY 5'6"! :x
Well I have a good friend that is a girl and shes like 6'2" she plays basketball for alice lloyd.....All you P-burg peeps know who im talking about.....And 15th u said Basketballer is the tallest girl on here? What about BCF4L O wait hes a boy i forgot lol :roll:
Basketballer is at least 6'1 or 6'2.. She close to the same height as me..
I might be 6"1, I dunno Im not sure
Cali Wrote:HELLO TRIBE DID YOU FORGET ABOUT YOUR BESTEST FRIEND CALI?? I'M ONLY 5'6"! :x

yea i know, we are both 5'6'' and well 5'6'' wasnt a bad height to be IMO just was kinda like WOW!! when everyone else is like 4 inches talller than me. thats cool though. we are the perfect height and everyone else is just odd lol just playing!
im about 6 foot, i wished that I was a LOT shorter.
yea you are pretty tall, i remember when you and like 3 of your friends were all the same height, that was back at jres, back in the day! lmao
yeah, those were the good days
yea really imma start a thread about being in elementary school and junior high with your buddies, lets talk about it all on there hahaha good times, good times.