Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Powell Co Vs Lee Co-56th district tourney
The sad thing about the ref's going for one team is that the young boys's that are out there giving it there all are the ones that suffer..I know the ref's can't call and see it all and it is easier for the fans in the stands to see...but all I would like to see is that it is called the same for both teams, don't let one team bang and slash on one end with a no call and go to the other end and call some little tap. Let the boy's decide the game not the ref's. I know you can say they don't put the ball through the basket, but the wrong call at the right time can decide the outcome. And as bad as some try to deny it Powell is the worse place to get the screws put to you! ok bluegrassballa your turn lol
bluegrassballa Wrote:Dude, just cause Lee County or whoever little team that you root for lost to Powell at Powell, doesn't give you the right to say that the refs are for them.
I'll spell it out for you. Basketballwizz is not from Lee County and your little pirates has not beat his team, in fact they smashed you this year.
Just basing things on the free throw records, it gives us the right to say the refs are for them.
:Cheerlead
JOBAKKA Wrote:I'll spell it out for you. Basketballwizz is not from Lee County and your little pirates has not beat his team, in fact they smashed you this year.

:rockon: ouch!
bluegrassballa Wrote:If so, it really shows it.

Nice grammar. Powell County schools are really doing well in the English department. Maybe they should stick to free throw practice.
I bet Powell co has 10 less fouls tonight in both halves than Lee Co that's why even one hates to go to Powell Co. it's like that now and have been like fort years. Just that someone from Powell has deep pockets.. deal with it you have earned it over the years
basketballwizz Wrote:I bet Powell co has 10 less fouls tonight in both halves than Lee Co that's why even one hates to go to Powell Co. it's like that now and have been like fort years. Just that someone from Powell has deep pockets.. deal with it you have earned it over the years

I like you man! I'm gonna buy your dinner. A straight shooter!
Choogler Wrote:Nice grammar. Powell County schools are really doing well in the English department. Maybe they should stick to free throw practice.

Only practice I need is to know how to celebrate after Powell beat Lee!!!
basketballwizz Wrote:I bet Powell co has 10 less fouls tonight in both halves than Lee Co that's why even one hates to go to Powell Co. it's like that now and have been like fort years. Just that someone from Powell has deep pockets.. deal with it you have earned it over the years

Thats life man.
JOBAKKA Wrote:I'll spell it out for you. Basketballwizz is not from Lee County and your little pirates has not beat his team, in fact they smashed you this year.

All right, thanks for spelling me out a whole sentence. But we did beat Lee tonight. All right!
JOBAKKA Wrote:Just basing things on the free throw records, it gives us the right to say the refs are for them.

Deal with it.
Choogler Wrote:I like you man! I'm gonna buy your dinner. A straight shooter!

Calm down there cowboy.
cheerforblue Wrote:The sad thing about the ref's going for one team is that the young boys's that are out there giving it there all are the ones that suffer..I know the ref's can't call and see it all and it is easier for the fans in the stands to see...but all I would like to see is that it is called the same for both teams, don't let one team bang and slash on one end with a no call and go to the other end and call some little tap. Let the boy's decide the game not the ref's. I know you can say they don't put the ball through the basket, but the wrong call at the right time can decide the outcome. And as bad as some try to deny it Powell is the worse place to get the screws put to you! ok bluegrassballa your turn lol

Hey, its not Powell's fault for the refs wanting them to win. The refs probably don't like Lee. I mean hey, who can blame them? They might not like the other teams as well. But don't blame the boys for the refs fault.
bluegrassballa Wrote:Hey, its not Powell's fault for the refs wanting them to win. The refs probably don't like Lee. I mean hey, who can blame them? They might not like the other teams as well. But don't blame the boys for the refs fault.

who's blaming the boys???:mad:
im tired of hearing this crap that powell co. doesnt cheat...THATS SO STUPID...on drakes last foul he came out bleeding..but still..the foul was on him?? i will never congratulate powell on a win..espeically when the men in the black and white stripes gave it to them. every boy on that powell co. team made some snide remark or gesture to the lee co. fans and its ridiculous. goodluck against estill...NOT!!!
LETS GO ESTILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you cheered for us against powell and now im cheering for you!!!!!!! please beat the pirates..u will have to try hard tho..the refs kinda like to swing to the black and red side
LCHSBOBCATS Wrote:im tired of hearing this crap that powell co. doesnt cheat...THATS SO STUPID...on drakes last foul he came out bleeding..but still..the foul was on him?? i will never congratulate powell on a win..espeically when the men in the black and white stripes gave it to them. every boy on that powell co. team made some snide remark or gesture to the lee co. fans and its ridiculous. goodluck against estill...NOT!!!
LETS GO ESTILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you cheered for us against powell and now im cheering for you!!!!!!! please beat the pirates..u will have to try hard tho..the refs kinda like to swing to the black and red side

Once again im tired of this bull sh**. Powell wins again and once again they gey called cheaters and get shot down.... Every game them refs ref, they are rated and graded on how well they do...Dont ya think they would lose their job if they was cheating that bad??
bobcatfan22 Wrote:Once again im tired of this bull sh**. Powell wins again and once again they gey called cheaters and get shot down.... Every game them refs ref, they are rated and graded on how well they do...Dont ya think they would lose their job if they was cheating that bad??

get the stick out of your butt..get over it.and next time open your eyes..estill hardly ever says they get bad calls...but they did last night and i am overly happy that they beat powell hahahahahahahhahaha
bobcatfan22 Wrote:Once again im tired of this bull sh**. Powell wins again and once again they gey called cheaters and get shot down.... Every game them refs ref, they are rated and graded on how well they do...Dont ya think they would lose their job if they was cheating that bad??

Great Job Estill for quieting down those Pirates....they thought they had it in the bag and the TRAIN KEPT COMIN'!! IT was great to see all that blue filling up PCHS Gym! Estill's boys fought hard and came out on top proving at least this one time that right does overcome wrong. At the end of third quarter Estill had shot ( and made all ) 8 freethrows to Powell's 20....now you tell me how that happens in a District Tourney Game? I got this info from PC's scorebook so I know it's right.
Way to go Estill. I know you will represent our district in the regions with CLASS...something Powell knows nothing about!!
ROLL ON BIG BLUE!!!
i have question since estill and lee are so fond of each other, who do the fans cheer for when they play?