Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Didn't know where to post this, but...
Is there anyway a member can be tested for crack or other hallucinogens, before he/she makes a post???

Smile Smile Smile
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Crack isn't a hallucinogen, it's cocaine. It's a stimulant.
Is there any way a member can be tested for crack and/OR hallucinogens before he/she makes a post???
Smile Smile Smile
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
be like those cars where you have to blow into a breathalyzer before you can start it, blow into one before you can post?

Some of my posts are a little out there, but I don't think I'm THAT bad.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
Well we do have a trial process when members first sign up. They must make 10 quality posts before becoming a full member. We evaluate the member and decide whether or not their posts are worthy of a membership. If we feel they are serious about becoming a member (in most cases they are), then we approve them. Other than that, we do not do random drug testing, but could be coming up in the near future. Smile Just kidding of course.
BCF4L Wrote:Well we do have a trial process when members first sign up. They must make 10 quality posts before becoming a full member. We evaluate the member and decide whether or not their posts are worthy of a membership. If we feel they are serious about becoming a member (in most cases they are), then we approve them. Other than that, we do not do random drug testing, but could be coming up in the near future. Smile Just kidding of course.

How the ****'d I get in Smile

I'm not sure that I've made a total of 10 quality posts in the three years I've been on here Smile
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
I'll just go ahead and tell ya. I ain't on crack, never tried crack, cocaine, pills, heroine or any of that ****. I'm just a dumb redneck that speaks what's on my mind I guess. Call me stupid, slow, metally challenged or whatever.
BFritz Wrote:How the ****'d I get in Smile

I'm not sure that I've made a total of 10 quality posts in the three years I've been on here Smile

You must have gotten past before the trial member was put into place. That could be the only explanation.Smile
This site is a drug itself..IT IS ADDICTING!! RUN WHILE YOU CAN, LOL!
Redneck Wrote:I'll just go ahead and tell ya. I ain't on crack, never tried crack, cocaine, pills, heroine or any of that ****. I'm just a dumb redneck that speaks what's on my mind I guess. Call me stupid, slow, metally challenged or whatever.

Smile Man I gotta quit drinkin... Don't remember postin this lastnight.
Redneck Wrote:Smile Man I gotta quit drinkin... Don't remember postin this lastnight.

Ya know what they say........

A drunk man always tells the truth...OR at least what he thinks is the truth!! Smile

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
phs1986 Wrote:Ya know what they say........

A drunk man always tells the truth...OR at least what he thinks is the truth!! Smile

A drunk mans words is the sober mans thoughts, or somethin like that, lol.