Hurt- 12pts

KCC
Stamper- 17 pts
Caudill-4pts
Mullins-2pts
Ratliff- 11pts
Amburgey-6pts and 9 blocks
Bartrum- 6pts
Cordia's point statistics have them at 50 points instead of 49, lol. Just thought I would throw that in there.
Taylor had 10..my bad...he missed the last free throw.
With this win for Cordia puts them in the driver seat for 2nd seed.KCC goes to JBS on friday if they lose, LCC will be the 3 seed. Cordia vs LCC in the first round, two of the hottest teams in district now that would be a game to see..Congrats Cordia.
Congrats Cordia
five_star_talent Wrote:With this win for Cordia puts them in the driver seat for 2nd seed.KCC goes to JBS on friday if they lose, LCC will be the 3 seed. Cordia vs LCC in the first round, two of the hottest teams in district now that would be a game to see..Congrats Cordia.

If Cordia and KCC win their next district game then Knott will be a two seed.
Benchwarmer Wrote:If Cordia and KCC win their next district game then Knott will be a two seed.

I know that. I said if KCC loses. I think JBS will beat Knott but I would like to see Knott beat JBS!
congrats lions.
Some player on Kcc tried doing to much himself in the last few possessions of the game. But it was heck of a game! Congrats Lions
The lions came out of the jungle for the win. I think Mr. Creech was on cloud nine, coach honeycutt wasn't far behind, big congrats to the cordia lions. Hang in there kcc.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Cordia's point statistics have them at 50 points instead of 49, lol. Just thought I would throw that in there.

you need to recount the stats that are posted come to 49!!!
Overrated Wrote:Some player on Kcc tried doing to much himself in the last few possessions of the game. But it was heck of a game! Congrats Lions

I think that lose was the coaches fault. When he quits spreading the floor and letting that one player try to make all the points then they might start winning. KCC seems to have the same problem that JBS does, its not a one man game, but a team effort. So coach Amburgey, start using your team and not just one boy.
congrats lions, well done!!!!
Nice win for Cordia!!
Congrats Cordia
sassy Wrote:I think that lose was the coaches fault. When he quits spreading the floor and letting that one player try to make all the points then they might start winning. KCC seems to have the same problem that JBS does, its not a one man game, but a team effort. So coach Amburgey, start using your team and not just one boy.

Thats better said.:rockon:
Congrats Lions!
This one came down to the wire...... good win lions!
Cordia seems to be on a roll at the right time winning their last 5 in a row. KCC seems to have lost some momentum in the last couple weeks.
congrats Cordia
sassy Wrote:I think that lose was the coaches fault. When he quits spreading the floor and letting that one player try to make all the points then they might start winning. KCC seems to have the same problem that JBS does, its not a one man game, but a team effort. So coach Amburgey, start using your team and not just one boy.

Apparently you were not at the game or didn't listen to the radio. That "one Player" passed the ball as much as anyone. He got fouled at the end of the game but it was not called. the Patriots play better team ball than almost anyone in the region.
Perhaps you should go back to other KCC games this season. I didn't attend too many, but I listened on the radio. Team ball helped to win games. Quit criticizing players whether it be JBS, KCC or any other team. Quit trying to DAWG the boys.
Dawggie Wrote:Apparently you were not at the game or didn't listen to the radio. That "one Player" passed the ball as much as anyone. He got fouled at the end of the game but it was not called. the Patriots play better team ball than almost anyone in the region.
Perhaps you should go back to other KCC games this season. I didn't attend too many, but I listened on the radio. Team ball helped to win games. Quit criticizing players whether it be JBS, KCC or any other team. Quit trying to DAWG the boys.

No ones DAWGING anyone. He was just telling the truth. Go to a game and do not listen to the radio and you will see what he's saying.
Dawggie Wrote:Apparently you were not at the game or didn't listen to the radio. That "one Player" passed the ball as much as anyone. He got fouled at the end of the game but it was not called. the Patriots play better team ball than almost anyone in the region.

The refs let both teams away with alot of stuff. They were fouls everytime down the court on both ends, so u cant complain with 1 foul. Both teams killed each other.
WOW.........Congrats Lions!