Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pike Central 79 Johnson Central 74
Big win for the hawks! Stats?
Congrats Hawks! They have shown that they can put together a good win here and there this season.
Wow. Im really impressed with the way pike central has been playing lately. They got a good win against a good Johnson Central team. They could make some noise in the district tournament. Congrats Hawks
BIG BIG win for the Hawks and Mark, now the question is do they have it together now.
Congrats Hawks
Congrats Hawks. You never know what you are going to get out of either one of these teams!
Congrats Pike Central
Congrats PC..
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:BIG BIG win for the Hawks and Mark, now the question is do they have it together now.

A blind suirrel finds a nut every once in a while.
hawkhead Wrote:A blind suirrel finds a nut every once in a while.

Pike Central is just simply a better team then Johnson Central they could have won that one by 20 with just a few changes earlier in the game. I am just happy to see them get a solid win. I honestly think this team is overlooked and could very well make a BIG RUN through region depending on which team and coach shows up.
I just want everyone to know my last post isn't bashing Mark it is just saying sometimes him and his players are on the same page and other games they are not.
Wow didn't see this one coming....but good win for the Hawks..I was starting to doubt the Pike Central Boys but....they could be a good underdog come region....hope they get it back on track GO HAWKS!
Impressed!! great job Hawks
Jaryd Crum did not play for JC. That was the difference!!
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:Pike Central is just simply a better team then Johnson Central they could have won that one by 20 with just a few changes earlier in the game. I am just happy to see them get a solid win. I honestly think this team is overlooked and could very well make a BIG RUN through region depending on which team and coach shows up.

JC was without 2 starters......keep that in mind.
Congrats PC!
Go Hawks!!!:Clap:
this team has the talent to play with anyone...
i think if they make it through district that will give them a boost and let them know they can still play...

if central makes it through district watch out 15 region pc could make a big run...
Sounds like a good one, congrats PC.
:eek:
SpOrTsFaNaTiC711 Wrote:Wow didn't see this one coming....but good win for the Hawks..I was starting to doubt the Pike Central Boys but....they could be a good underdog come region....hope they get it back on track GO HAWKS!

:eek: :eek: :eek: