Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
June Buchanan 72 - Prestonburg 57
IBleedRed Wrote:I dont understand what the argument is here. Any home team gets the calls. It is obvious. If you go to Allen Central and play then the Rebs are going to get the call. Same way at Betsy Layne, South Floyd, etc. This is pointless. I believe that some people are just mad cause they are on the opposing team when they go into Prestonsburg. Especially when they come out with a loss!

Preach on brother.
Why don't someone mention a name of a referee that has ties to Prestonsburg? If the officials are still the same as when I played a few years ago, then there are no ties at all. As a matter of fact, I can't think of one good referee in the 15th region. And most of the time, the officials that would ref at Prestonsburg, would also referee at other schools. Saying Prestonsburg picks their officials is hog wash and everyone knows it.
BCF4L Wrote:Why don't someone mention a name of a referee that has ties to Prestonsburg? If the officials are still the same as when I played a few years ago, then there are no ties at all. As a matter of fact, I can't think of one good referee in the 15th region. And most of the time, the officials that would ref at Prestonsburg, would also referee at other schools. Saying Prestonsburg picks their officials is hog wash and everyone knows it.

We are not allowed to mention names on here...
slingblade93 Wrote:You would say that there is no way you can go to as many of prestonsburg games as you do and can honestly say the calls are even both ways or you are in the same honor program as the 15th region refs. I know you have nothing to do with the calls but you can at least be honest about the sorry officiating that goes on at Prestonsburg and that it always goes their whether they win or lose

This whole season I can honestly say that I haven't recalled most of the Fouls being against the opposing team. You constantly are seeing our guys giving the refs a look with a blank stare on their face, just wanting to know why in the **** that the foul was called on them. If you honestly believe that Prestonsburg has their "OWN" Refs then you are just an idiot. If we were supposedly having our own refs don't you think that we would be over .500. Been reading around on here and it looks to me like you have your own problems rather than worrying about if the Blackcats have their own refs. GO SEE IF YOUR COACH HAS BEEN CHEATING BY TAKING PLAYERS FROM HIS FORMER SCHOOL!!!

HAIL BLACKCATS
HAIL BLACKCATS
HAIL CARDINALS
**** NO
JBS has got a very good team.
BlackcatFootball Wrote:This whole season I can honestly say that I haven't recalled most of the Fouls being against the opposing team. You constantly are seeing our guys giving the refs a look with a blank stare on their face, just wanting to know why in the **** that the foul was called on them. If you honestly believe that Prestonsburg has their "OWN" Refs then you are just an idiot. If we were supposedly having our own refs don't you think that we would be over .500. Been reading around on here and it looks to me like you have your own problems rather than worrying about if the Blackcats have their own refs. GO SEE IF YOUR COACH HAS BEEN CHEATING BY TAKING PLAYERS FROM HIS FORMER SCHOOL!!!

HAIL BLACKCATS
HAIL BLACKCATS
HAIL CARDINALS
**** NO

I don't know what the **** you are talking about the cardinals I could care less if they win a game. I'm not a fan of theirs at all but that shows who the idiot really is. Back to your beloved blackcats they would look at the refs with that dumb look regardless if they were up by 20 or down by 20. Why is it only the blackcat fans are upset by these comments could it be because you know it's true just don't like hearing everybody else say it. And the reason they are not above .500 is because they don't play like a team which most Prestonsburg teams never do it's all about each individual and they aren't that good even with the refs on their side.
UnderArmour24 Wrote:Congrats Pburg on a solid effort tonight and they showed that if they move the ball around and stay patient they can play with about anyone. But to say reffing was horrible thats just completely wrong. JBS went over the back all night and didnt get a single one called which is what led to the technical. Also they treat Clark Stepp like he is Michael Jordan or something it seems like. He walked all night and they didnt call it. To my understanding when you do a pro hop you cant take 2 steps after it which is what he done a couple different times tonight. Someone correct me if im wrong. But JBS is a great team and congrats to them on the win and congrats to Clint Stepp on an amazing shooting performance.

refs will not call over the back most of the time if the defender doesn't box out. just because a player is behind another, doesn't mean that he can not still go up and over for the rebound. players need to learn how to box. anyways, congrats jbs
BeaverCreek Connection Wrote:I was at the game. I must say the blackcats played much much better, especially in the first half. I expected JB to be much more agressive and push the ball harder, they did not. Clint Stepp had 20, Clark had I believe 18 and Tate with 10. This is the stats I heard from the TV replay. Clint Stepp was the difference in the game imo because he just kept drilling the trey everytime the blackcats would make a run. Oh yes, how any JB fan could complain about the refs amazes me. JB's big man was over the back all night and Clark was doing the dipsy do jump step walk all night. There is no doubt that coach JD Crisp is the most laid back coach in the area, but tonight he became totally unglued on the ref because of the constant over the back "not being made". Anyway, JB won the game and has a nice team. Pburg played better.....than usual.

bottom line, jbs drilled p-burg. who cares about the refs??????
JBS didnt drill Pburg. Actually right before halftime the game was tied up and was a 2-5 point game through most of it untill the 4th quarter. So before you decide to say that Pburg got drilled you need to get your facts straight.
BCF4L Wrote:Why don't someone mention a name of a referee that has ties to Prestonsburg? If the officials are still the same as when I played a few years ago, then there are no ties at all. As a matter of fact, I can't think of one good referee in the 15th region. And most of the time, the officials that would ref at Prestonsburg, would also referee at other schools. Saying Prestonsburg picks their officials is hog wash and everyone knows it.

You know we can't mention names on here pm me and I will tell you. You being an Administrator on here you shouldn't you know that?
slingblade93 Wrote:I don't know what the **** you are talking about the cardinals I could care less if they win a game. I'm not a fan of theirs at all but that shows who the idiot really is. Back to your beloved blackcats they would look at the refs with that dumb look regardless if they were up by 20 or down by 20. Why is it only the blackcat fans are upset by these comments could it be because you know it's true just don't like hearing everybody else say it. And the reason they are not above .500 is because they don't play like a team which most Prestonsburg teams never do it's all about each individual and they aren't that good even with the refs on their side.

You seem to be the only one that cares for that matter. And who is "everybody"? Your the only one arguing over the situation.
This thread is closed due to the fact that everyone (including myself) has gotten so far off-topic that it isn't even funny.