Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville @ Johnson Central 2-15-08
VERY good game last time these two faced each other. Paintsville are playing some pretty good ball right now. Hope this one is as good as the last. Good Luck to both teams. Hope both come out injury free.

Any thoughts on this one?
i wish both teams the best of luck
Big showdown in the 57th. Johnson Central with their size and depth tough match-up for anyone in the region. Paintsville has been playing well since losing to Shelby Valley and escaping with a win at Allen Central.

Since then, this team is started to "jell" the addition of Chaffins has been a nice addition. She is a tough match-up individually due to her ability to take the ball out on the perimeter despite her size.

Can not wait to see this one. :Thumbs:
It is almost tourney time and I think that this will be a huge advantage for the winner of this game. Everyone from this area knows that this game both boys and girls is all emotional. These schools are less than 4 miles apart and there is so much tradition in these games that the talent sometimes goes out the window when these teams play. It depends on who decides to show up.
so how did this one turn out?
BballFan63 Wrote:so how did this one turn out?
Not sure on the final score, I knoe JC led by one point at the end of the 1st, halftime and end of 3rd. It was back and fourth all night, but I think Paintsville started turning the ball over in the fourth and tried to force of few things that JC took advantage of and ended up winning by around 10 or so.