Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville 47 - Perry Central 36
Final.
Nice win Panthers!!
Congrats Panthers.
Congrats Panthers
Congrats to Panthers in a low scoring game. Anybody have any stats for this one?
Congrats Pikeville
blackcatfan_48 Wrote:Congrats to Panthers in a low scoring game. Anybody have any stats for this one?

I think these are correct. If they are wrong, please correct:

Adams 15 pts
Clevinger 12
Honaker 12
Bell 2
Baker 3
Branham 3

Community Trust Player of the Game---Matt Clevinger
Any stats for Perry?
Pikeville

Adams 14
Clevenger 12
Honaker 12
Baker 4
Branham 3
Bell 2

Perry Co. Central

D. Amis 11
Noble 10
Kelly 8
Maggard 7

Matt Clevenger Community Trust Player of the Game

Side note. Adams sets new school record for single season blocked shots with 105 to date.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
Did J. Amis play tonight for PCC?
Blue-N-Gold Wrote:Did J. Amis play tonight for PCC?
What number is he?
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
#3, I think.
Blue-N-Gold Wrote:#3, I think.
Number 3 played, is he a black haired kid?
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:Number 3 played, is he a black haired kid?

yeah...slim...dark hair
Blue-N-Gold Wrote:yeah...slim...dark hair
Yes, he played.
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:Yes, he played.

Thanks. I just thought it was kinda odd that he didn't score...he usually does.
I'm glad to see him back out there and that he hasn't quit.
blackcat_mvp6 Wrote:I'm glad to see him back out there and that he hasn't quit.

Well, I must admit I was wondering about that myself when I didn't see his name in the above stats. But this kid is no quitter. He's a good kid and that says a lot coming from a bulldog. Wink
1977 Wrote:I think these are correct. If they are wrong, please correct:

Adams 15 pts
Clevinger 12
Honaker 12
Bell 2
Baker 3
Branham 3

Community Trust Player of the Game---Matt Clevinger
That a boy Matt.
Congrats Panthers.
How did this PCC team beat JBS?
Congrats Panthers on picking up the win. I figured Central would have won this one.
The whole first quarter and the first part of the second Pikeville played not quite so good. But they had a lot of distractions with it being senior night. After the home coming was over at half time, the Panters came out ready to play. They picked up their defense and was very patient on offense. Refs were not a factor as PCC had one extra team foul in the first half, and with two minutes to go in the game PCC had two less team fouls than Pikeville.
Congrats Panthers
I thought it would be low scoring, yet enjoyable. That's a pretty low and boring score. Was it bad to watch?
Norm Wrote:I thought it would be low scoring, yet enjoyable. That's a pretty low and boring score. Was it bad to watch?
I dont think it was boring to watch, but I am old school. I miss seeing teams making 5 or more passes before taking a shot. Watching the offensive sets play out. Running games are nice too, but it is still good for me to see a set up game and good defense by both teams.
I knew from seeing PCC play last month, this would be low scoring, they don't run crisp offensive sets, no real screening, at least what I saw in three games.

congrats panthers on senior night win