Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kcu
Does anyone know of anyone that has committed or signed with KCU yet?
They have been recruiting two offensive linemen from Letcher Central, and should have a really good chance of signing at least one of them.
Aren't you the same person who reported about Cody Roberts going to KCU though?
I heard KCU was going into the NAIA south, and would be a scholarship school?? Ne truth to this?
A Decent Lineman Wrote:I heard KCU was going into the NAIA south, and would be a scholarship school?? Ne truth to this?

They will join the Mid South Conference in 2009
They come to Prestonsburg before Christmas break and talked to a few but I none were interested.
Last year was their first year for football and they recruited heavy and did a nice job. They played Centre and won. However, they played Centre's JV. From what I understand they only played 4 or 5 games this year on a JV schedule. I heard they did fairly decent but I also heard they were losing some players to other schools. Anyone know anything about that?
I know G epling of belfry that went there transfered
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Cash Wrote:Aren't you the same person who reported about Cody Roberts going to KCU though?

Well first off it's Coty, and second I know of Acie and Coty goin to KCU, and I was just wondering if anyone from the Ashland Area is going to go
Best of luck to all players going on to the next level.
A Decent Lineman Wrote:I heard KCU was going into the NAIA south, and would be a scholarship school?? Ne truth to this?

yes this is true and I heard today that if there stadium doesnt get finished they will probably play there home games at Marshall or Morehead State