Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pike County Central Hawks '08
How do you think they will do?
i think it could be a good year if the young ones step up and play
they will be ok if they can get some of the kids in the school to play.
What is PCC going to do if they lost their head coach? Rumor has it that he has already applied elsewhere.
Mac will not leave PC he loves it there and is a good place for him and his family to finish out their lives he will stay.
Hope Big Mac Stays He Is A Great Person And Coach.
rallo316 Wrote:Hope Big Mac Stays He Is A Great Person And Coach.

I agree! I love him to death!

I think they will do pretty good. They are improving each year
i hope coach mac stay a central but if his heart is not at central then he needs to leave
How many did they lose to graduation and how many starter return for 08?
Old School Wrote:How many did they lose to graduation and how many starter return for 08?

I believe they they lost around 15 seniors. Who they have returning I really have no idea who they will have returning besides McGuire, Hampton, and Cody Meade. The young ones will have to have some serious steppin up to do, replaceing players like Merchant, Hamilton, Nichols, and Ratliff arnt easy things to do.
if everyone in the school comes out like they say they are then the hawks will be fine i wish them the best of luck in 2008!
hammertime Wrote:What is PCC going to do if they lost their head coach? Rumor has it that he has already applied elsewhere.

Where? Name it. Give us your information. You got nothing.
You guys lost a lot due to graduation but with the return of the QB and meade in the backfield with a year of exerience you can still be competitive

Is Coach Mac considering leaving? I heard it might be possible I'm not trying to cause a problem just curious
I think he has done a good job there
Insight Wrote:You guys lost a lot due to graduation but with the return of the QB and meade in the backfield with a year of exerience you can still be competitive

Is Coach Mac considering leaving? I heard it might be possible I'm not trying to cause a problem just curious
I think he has done a good job there

I think someone mentioned his name as a possible Pikeville prospect in another forum, and someone else may have misinterpreted that. I don't know that he has or has not applied for any otther job, but PC would be losing a heck of a coach. I doubt he would leave.
yea i think they will have a decent team this year