Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville vs Anderson county 1/19
Tommorrw the tigers travel to take on Anderson county in the KY prep shoot out. Tip off is around 2:30.

lets here your predictions. Ill post mine later.
Paintsville by 10
Anderson comes into this game with a record of 10-3, from a tough (year in year out) 8th region, but I still like Paintsville in this one. They are playing some really good basketball at the moment and may be the hottest team in the 15th region. Tigers by 8.
I'll the Tigers by a margin of about 12 points.
Frome looking at there record they have played a pretty good one. There loses have came from Bardstown by 10, DuPont Manual by 6 and Henry Clay by 6. Some wins they have gotten are: Simon Keaton, Gallaton county and Shelby County. From this i beleive the tigers have a tough task a head of them. If they keep shooting the ball like they are playing team ball i think they wil have no problem. I'll take the tigers by 8.
GO TIGERS!

PHS 14 point win!
Paintsville by 10. GO TIGERS!!!
Depends on the shooting. Anderson County is no bad team by any means. I think that if Paintsville takes care of the ball, plays as a team and shoots well that they could win this one by 15 or so. But if they play a typical average game, it will be close and hopefully the Tigers can squeak by with a win.
paintsville wins it by 3
Paintsville by 8
Without a doubt the finest team in the 15th region is Paintsville at this time of year. If they were to play Shelby Valley in the All "A" next week they will come out with a win. Paintsville is playing great team ball, good defense and balanced scoring which makes it hard to key on any one player. They are shooting the ball very well and if they continue playing the way they have the last month things look bad for the other teams in the 15th region.
Paintsville by 10+, and if they stay healthy they will be back in RUPP.