Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marshall Co. 60 Rose Hill 44 Final
Looks like RH got even less from its supporting cast this game than they did against Fairview. Does Marshall Co. have a good team?
Congrats Marshall County.... How did Jackson and Euton do?
My guess is Jackson had the better game. Euton is overrated IMO. Jackson is much more athletic and will be better at the next level.
FBALL Wrote:My guess is Jackson had the better game. Euton is overrated IMO. Jackson is much more athletic and will be better at the next level.

I completely agree. Im surprised the coaching abilities of Tim Fraley didnt help RH pull this one out. Smile
GodisAshlandTomcat41 Wrote:I completely agree. Im surprised the coaching abilities of Tim Fraley didnt help RH pull this one out. Smile
We don't agree that often but that is funny. Big Grin
FBALL Wrote:We don't agree that often but that is funny. Big Grin

I try.... Wink
GodisAshlandTomcat41 Wrote:I completely agree. Im surprised the coaching abilities of Tim Fraley didnt help RH pull this one out. Smile

Sometimes if you don't have anything positive to say, it's best to say nothing. You are just leading up to possibly "eating crow" later this season when your almighty Tomcats play RH.
goodguy Wrote:Sometimes if you don't have anything positive to say, it's best to say nothing. You are just leading up to possibly "eating crow" later this season when your almighty Tomcats play RH.

Thanks for the advice. I didn't know my mom was posting on BGR! Smile
GodisAshlandTomcat41 Wrote:Thanks for the advice. I didn't know my mom was posting on BGR! Smile

I tried to be anonymous, but I guess the Good GUY screen name didn't fool you.Smile
Congrats Marshall Co.
I had higher hopes for RH than this. Usually two above average players should be enough to have a decent team. Something is wrong somewhere...
I think Rose Hill is a little overrated.
Cardsftw2010 Wrote:I had higher hopes for RH than this. Usually two above average players should be enough to have a decent team. Something is wrong somewhere...

They have no coaching. Too many daddies on the bench.....
goodguy Wrote:Sometimes if you don't have anything positive to say, it's best to say nothing. You are just leading up to possibly "eating crow" later this season when your almighty Tomcats play RH.

Trust me, there will be a LOT of people waiting on this game:Clap: