Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newport Central Catholic 56 Ashland 30
30 points in an entire game! You got to be kidding!

I can understand why the Ashland fans did not post this one. If it was Rose Hill, they would have posted it within minutes of the game ending.

If Ashland is one of the top teams in the 16th, then Elliott should have an absolute "cake walk" to the state tournament again this year.
THat is not good...
This def. is not good at all.....ive seen newport cath play and they arent one of the best teams out there....elliott county visits state tourney again...EASY!!!
Congrats NCC
Congrats NCC.
Even if Ashland lept this one close and had they even on, I still think Elliott walks in the 16th.
I can think of one Ashland fan I'm dying to here from on this one. Been very critical of other area teams that get held to low scoring totals because of style of play and other teams that play good defense. 30 points from a team that want to push the pace is alot worse than a deliberate team that is held to 27.
HOWBOUTDEMBOYZ Wrote:Even if Ashland lept this one close and had they even on, I still think Elliott walks in the 16th.
Elliott County will not be challenged in the 16th region.
FBALL Wrote:I can think of one Ashland fan I'm dying to here from on this one. Been very critical of other area teams that get held to low scoring totals because of style of play and other teams that play good defense. 30 points from a team that want to push the pace is alot worse than a deliberate team that is held to 27.

I don't think that Ashland fan has a come-back for a performance this bad. Maybe he will be less critical of other teams and players; like I've told him before, if you don't have anything positive to say sometimes it is best to say nothing.
Ahh one bad night, who cares. Not a big deal, the Tomcats will come back from this loss just fine and have a successful season. No worries.
A little surprised by the score, but NCC is red hot at the moment winning 7 or their last 8.