Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PATRIOTS
Is that what you meant to say?
i think i havent mentioned this before...

PATRIOTS ARE AWESOME
Nope you have never said that lol
well just to let everyone know, they resigned corey dillon for 2 more years
yea i saw that the other day on espn...he must be happy where he is
and another thing for everyone that hates the patriots...they resigned adam vinatieri for another year
good for them!
ALSO THE PATRIOTS WILL BE PLAYING ON THURSDAY ON ABC AGAINST THE RAIDERS
"VonWafer_FSU" Wrote:and another thing for everyone that hates the patriots...they resigned adam vinatieri for another year

Didnt they give him like 2 mil or something. I think even for how great he is , that was a little to pricey.

Randy Moss gon show u all how he do it. Randy Moss play when he want to.
Why? Yes, even that.
um...hello!!! vinatieri has won 3 super bowls for them..id pay the guy 5 mill a year if he kept on making clutch kicks like that
"VonWafer_FSU" Wrote:um...hello!!! vinatieri has won 3 super bowls for them..id pay the guy 5 mill a year if he kept on making clutch kicks like that

I realize that but a kicker is still a kicker anyway you slice it. I still would never give a kicker that much money.
Adam has contributed a lot to that patriot team..without him the Pats may not be wehre they are now
and hes really not just a kicker, hes a team leader, been with the patriots for so long, he deserves the money as long as it doesnt hurt the team
See thats cap money you usually use for a skill player you dont have because you gave it to a kicker. Could hurt them. Might not though.
i really doubt that money will hurt the pats....but i think after next year adam might be leaving, they'll have no room for him and they sure as hell wont use a franchise tag on him
I dont expect adam to stay with the team too much longer, although, i am sure he has thouroughly enojoyed his time as a patriot...hell if i won that many Super Bowls i would enjoy it lol :lol:
as im sure ne player would
as im sure anybody would pretty much lol!
yeh but ne ways look for the patriots to try to draft polluck from georiga, and if not him, georgia's middle linebacker thurman i think will be the patriots 1st pick
I thought they were thinking about drafting the qb turned wr from Arkansas. I cant remember his name or was it the Eagles looking at him?

The guy runs under a 4.4. Good speed.
The Pats are fine they way they are really if you ask me, they dont need any draft picks....they should just give their picks to the Titans lol
lol...hey now..the patriots are vulnerable at the linebacker and secondary spots...and eagles are gonna get matt jones from arkansas and he can run a 4.37
yea you do have yet another good point...way to go AL
the Pats should pikc up a linebacker out of the draft...im guessing another no namer will pop up and have an oustanding year for them as they always do!
Al?? lol....yeh i seriously have no idea who there thinkin of picking...ive heard ne where from 3 people to 20 people....