Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley 14 - South Floyd 4 (5 Innings)
Score was 13-0 after 3 innings then Shelby Valley held runners and subbed in some players, and used 4 different pitchers....

South Floyd had around 12-15 errors, and Shelby Valley had around 10 hits...
Yea Alfus, no one cares. Shelby Valley will get their dose tomorrow against Pikeville. :roll:
Looks like Valley is playing good ball right now.
Nobody cares Alfus, really, LOL, u can set up as many threads as u want about South Floyd losing at baseball and nobody will care. Were pretty much used to it. Your a great one Alfus!!! 8)
I wasn't posting about South Floyd losing, because I honestly couldn't care less about you and your 0-50 team...

I was just posting about Shelby Valley winning...

By the way, that's really good being proud of losing...That's a good attitude and will bring South Floyd, (who according to most people were a top 5 team in the region before the season started) straight to the top...

That's sad to be proud of losing though...No wonder South Floyd can't win a game...
I'm not proud of losing Alfus. Trust me I'm a winner, It's just sometimes schools are good at one sport and bad at another. And South Floyd just isn't a baseball playing school. Never has been. And at the beginning of the year they started off good with 2 wins. But they've had some bad injuries of starters and that just put them on a bad level.
"Raider" Wrote:I'm not proud of losing Alfus. Trust me I'm a winner, It's just sometimes schools are good at one sport and bad at another. And South Floyd just isn't a baseball playing school. Never has been. And at the beginning of the year they started off good with 2 wins. But they've had some bad injuries of starters and that just put them on a bad level.

Who did they beat? because according to the scoreboard they are 0-18
So really what happen with South Floyds cather the other nite at game
I heard that we had to leave the game do to a hand injurie.
So whast the up date on that..
SF beat JBS the other nite. true story...
O my gosh South Floyd won a game
hwat is that now 1-30
OK....enough bashing of a team....