Poll: Who will Win????
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
JBS
81.25%
LCC
18.75%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JBS Vs Letcher Central Jan. 2
At JBS.
LCC is playing a lot better but JBS will still win. JBS by 22.
Benchwarmer Wrote:Didn't talk bad about anyone. Didn't talk about how Brent is being called the four minute man because thats all he gets to play. People shouldn't talk about those things in these open forms for the public.

You didnt talk bad about anyone but it is a ridiculous prediction. I still like your location though. JBS by 20+....................
JBS by a bundle.
uk96 Wrote:You didnt talk bad about anyone but it is a ridiculous prediction. I still like your location though. JBS by 20+....................

I knew I would get it from someone from JBS.
Benchwarmer Wrote:I knew I would get it from someone from JBS.
By the way...Who is your favorite team....You cant say "whoever JBS plays" either...
Nobody seemed to mind JBS and the Stepps when Clark was scoring 35 a night and they won 12 games a year.

Now JBS is a top 25 team and the world hates them and all of their 70 plus students.
Whatever JBS is doing and whoever they got shooting.. Is doing A fine Job.. Cause they are tough as heck.. and I will take JBS by 30 or more.
JBS will pull this one out i think
uk96 Wrote:By the way...Who is your favorite team....You cant say "whoever JBS plays" either...

Don't tell me what I cant say. Who ever plays JBS
LCC:p
lol when are you jbs ppl going to realize that you all are doing exactly what benchwarmer and raven boy want you to do. I think the best thing for you all to do is ignore them. I mean its plain and simple that they were put on this site to aggrivate the heck out of you all. They do a fine job at it to. I think the best thing for you all to do is just set back and be quiet and when you all are at rupp arena at the end of the season then that will be your guys time.
globetrotter12 Wrote:lol when are you jbs ppl going to realize that you all are doing exactly what benchwarmer and raven boy want you to do. I think the best thing for you all to do is ignore them. I mean its plain and simple that they were put on this site to aggrivate the heck out of you all. They do a fine job at it to. I think the best thing for you all to do is just set back and be quiet and when you all are at rupp arena at the end of the season then that will be your guys time.

If you must now I have been on this site since 2006 and it has nothing to with JBS. There are 17 teams in the 14th, 19 in the 13th and 15 teams in the 15th. That is 51 teams and I cheer for 50 of them. That is why I'm here.
Im going to say JBS by 25
Lcc will play a good game, but i can't see a win off of Jbs, i will go with Jbs on the win by 12. Good luck to both teams.:High5:
JBS by 35.
Benchwarmer Wrote:I knew I would get it from someone from JBS.

I'm not from JBS but I've heard all I need to from you guys. Knock off the JBS bashing and the naming of kids in a derogatory way. This is your last warning from me.