Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gillispie sick, Jasper uncertain for Saturday
Billy Gillispie prides himself - and his teams - on being the biggest and baddest men on the block, a walking, talking personification of toughness. So what's it say that the head honcho had to miss practice with a flu bug? It must have been some bite the bug took out of Kentucky's head coach. Gillispie stayed away from the team on Friday as the Cats prepared for Saturday's tip with San Diego, leaving assistant coach Jeremy Cox to handle media dutie

More...
Well its good he didnt get around thr team and take a chance of getting them sick
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This has to be so frustrating for Coach. It seems like it is one thing right after the other.
Man I don't you can take two prgrams from the ground up like he did and be considered a joke.
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Man I don't you can take two prgrams from the ground up like he did and be considered a joke.

Kentucky doesn't need to be built up from the ground. Never should have gotten rid of Tubby...
Tubby got out of UK because he saw what was happening and knew it was gonna go down hill. Gillespie just came in at the wrong moment and has a handful, but he does seem to be a bust for UK so far. Didn't he get in trouble at a bar in Lexington not far back?
TUBBY left LEXINGTON ,because he got tired of the everyone putting for sale signs in his yard thats why he got out of town.
oh come on, he knew that this program was headed downhill, but it is because of him, he wouldn't spend enough time on the recruiting tale
its a sad time for UK and unfortunately there is only one rick pitino and i dont think unless he comes back or billy d. comes up here the uk fans will ever be happy...when we dont get the best we like to pout
I'd be sick too!
This thread has run its course...
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]