Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Do You Expect From Kentucky Mens Basketball?
Just curious... As Kentucky fans we have a bad rep, and everyone lets us know that each time we play on national television. People say we ran Tubby off, that may be true, and now it seems like we may do the same to Billy Gillespie. Which leads to the question, what do you expect from Kentucky mens basketball?
Win the SEC
Make the NCAA Tournament
Beat teams from conf. USA! ( UAB and Houston)
20+ win seasons.
Final 4. apperance. ( I dont expect a Final 4 this year bc it is his first year but hopefully one in the next 5 years if hes till there.)
I expect to:

- average 25 wins per year
- win either SEC regular season or tourney each year
- go to Final Four every 4-5 years
- have more talent than teams from inferior conferences
- not get blown out by anybody

this is a start... :thumpsup:
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I expect just to get through this season as of right now! After that all of the other stuff looks really good.
I expect UK to have the best athletes. I don't expect them to have players like Porter and Coury.
Im hoping not to have a heart attack when i watch the games the way they've been playing
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
More Cowbell Wrote:I expect to:

- average 25 wins per year
- win either SEC regular season or tourney each year
- go to Final Four every 4-5 years
- have more talent than teams from inferior conferences
- not get blown out by anybody

this is a start... :thumpsup:

Almost perfect. Except, 1 Championship game every 5-6 years.
LOL I just wanted to throw that in there. But everything looks really seasonable. :Thumbs:
Go undefeated every year, win every SEC tourney, Win every championship from here on out, and be ranked #1 for eternity... thats all..

i mean is that too much to ask? Rolleyes
Survivor Wrote:I expect UK to have the best athletes. I don't expect them to have players like Porter and Coury.

Good point, I think they pretty much sums up everything!
Right now...A win will do sometime soon. I am not picky..Just win one
This season i expected us to struggle... I knew it was going to be a tough year. This tough? no one could have predicted that. We just need to fight through this year because the next few seasons should be better.