Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SV vs J'town Predictions?
What do you think? Can the Wildcats go into J'town and pull it off? Good luck boys!
When do they play?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Valley can pull it off, they will have to play very great though as J-town is fast and more athletic than any team they have seen in a long time, good luck cats!
alfus21 Wrote:When do they play?

It's tonight. I think it starts at 7:30.
I think valley will pull this out. But it will be a really close game.

SV: 63
J-TOWN: 61
In my humble opinion right now J-town is the best team in the state. SV will have to bring their "A" game and then some. I wish them all the best. It would be a monumental win if they could win this one. Their win over Male showed they are for real. If they can beat J-town then the rest of the state better look out.
I am extremely proud of this team win or lose. However, this game is at J-Town's and they are one of the best teams in the state. So I will go with:
SV- 60
J-Town- 65
Either way Valley is proving to other teams that they are a force to be reckoned with.
DortonWildcat5 Wrote:What do you think? Can the Wildcats go into J'town and pull it off? Good luck boys!
Any radio link to this game ??
Game should be over, anybody got a score?
Valley lost by 3 or 5... I heard that they got some really bad calls which would should be expected when you are playing the host in the finals of a tournament. I am not saying they did or didnt get ripped and don't really care. I just know this proves that Valley can play with anybody in the state...
3 or 5 point lost to a team like this is saying something. Congrats to Valley, just keep proving this Louisville and Lexington teams that you can handle what they have!!