Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Less Than One Month
I know we're right in the middle of football season, but we're now less than a month away from the official start of high school basketball! 
October 15th (for those who celebrate) 
Cannot wait!
[-] The following 1 user Likes -STAT-'s post:
  • shottaker23
(09-17-2024, 05:03 PM)-STAT- Wrote: I know we're right in the middle of football season, but we're now less than a month away from the official start of high school basketball! 
Cannot wait!
I love HS basketball. Nothing like a packed gym between two fierce rivals. Can't beat it. Plus, when it's cold outside, the warmth of a gym packed to the rafters with screaming fans feels pretty darn good.
[-] The following 3 users Like Old School Hound's post:
  • -STAT-, P. Fanning, shottaker23
(09-17-2024, 07:13 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(09-17-2024, 05:03 PM)-STAT- Wrote: I know we're right in the middle of football season, but we're now less than a month away from the official start of high school basketball! 
Cannot wait!
I love HS basketball. Nothing like a packed gym between two fierce rivals. Can't beat it. Plus, when it's cold outside, the warmth of a gym packed to the rafters with screaming fans feels pretty darn good.

we can not wait in Bobcat Country, nothing like High School Basketball
(09-17-2024, 07:13 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
Cannot wait!

Thats the truth! Sadly isn't what it used to be tho. 

I'm from the 15th, best rivalry we got here is Paintsville-Central, one of, if not the top rivalry in the mountains, nothing compares. 

Always high intensity & drama, and so hot in both gyms (especially Paintsville) you can't even think straight.