Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Rockcastle County 32 Marion County 6 (Scrimmage)
Scrimmage started with Marion running 10 plays on offense and rockcastle running 10 plays offence.

Round 1 Marion biggest gain was 3 yards . Threw two Interception (1 for TD). 3 QB sacked 

Rockcastle stared with the ground game 3 or 4 yards a carry and two short passes and a big QB run got rock down to the side since they was on play 9. Rockcastle bengemin brenda kick a 43 Yard fg to end the drive

Round 2 Marion didn't get nothing going Rockcastle changed QBs  made it to mid field and stalled I left after that. 

I left after that
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[-] The following 1 user Likes ROCKSOLID69's post:
  • Bull got out!
Scrimmage went about as expected. Rock has a nice future as we will see a falloff on the offensive side of the ball but that was expected when you loose a QB as good as Tucker with 2 talented WRs in Moore and Larkey. The defense is solid and returns basically everyone minus like 2-3 ppl. The line play will be key for Rock. We have the size and strength now and also some depth compared to last year it seems. With our schedule 9 wins looks almost certain with the one game being Bell standing in the way of a 10-0 season. With the game being played at home I expect an even matchup with a lower score than last season. That game should not only determine district winner but also but a bow on what hopefully is 10-0 and better RPI standings than last season. With the right draw who knows what could play out. We shall see starting next week! Go Rock!
[-] The following 1 user Likes SmashMouth17's post:
  • Bull got out!