Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Democrat National Convention
I've been saying liberals remind me of this for 30 years. It gets more true every year lol. Even the music is perfect. And it turned out Mark Hamill ended up being the craziest "being" in the bar lol.

Michelle was en fuego !!!! The democracy-hating, 34 time convicted felon, civilly-liable rapist, ex-Cheeto-in-Chief is in a lot of trouble. His fat ass is way more likely to sit in a prison cell than an Oval Office chair.
(08-21-2024, 02:03 AM)Old School Hound Wrote: Michelle was en fuego !!!!  The democracy-hating, 34 time convicted felon, civilly-liable rapist, ex-Cheeto-in-Chief is in a lot of trouble. His fat ass is way more likely to sit in a prison cell than an Oval Office chair.
You have mental illness from extreme brainwashing. All Dems who voted for Biden in the primaries got their votes stolen but they are too dumb to know or care. But Trump "muh democracy" lol. Too galactically dumb for words. 

Michelle "en fuego" LOL

[/url]

[Image: https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/104...normal.jpg]

Catturd ™

@catturd2

·
[url=https://x.com/catturd2/status/1826093786310582274]2h

She lives in a $26 million dollar
beach house in an all white elitist community.
[Image: https://abs-0.twimg.com/emoji/v2/svg/1f602.svg]

[Image: https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/114...4_mini.jpg]

Daily Caller

@DailyCaller
·
2h
Michelle Obama says her parents were "suspicious of folks who took more than they needed."
After the awful choice of Vance for VP, a lethargic Trump campaign became funeral-like in its lack of energy and enthusiasm. It's dead, folks. 

Here's a long-distance dedication to the Mango Mussolini's corpse of a campaign.  Hang it up, MAGA faithful. Your orange Cheeto hero is toast. The dream is over. 

In remembrance of this awful campaign, here's my dedication, the most kick ass cover I've ever heard of a EJ tune. You're gonna love this. "Funeral for a Friend" by Metallica.

^^^Very sorry for what they have done to you

I thought Wednesday night was a really good night for the Dems. Some good speeches. Bill looks old and tired, though, and isn't nearly the force he once was.

I thought the Republican speakers were especially effective in their messaging. The former Lieutenant Governor of GA laid it out very well for his fellow Republicans. You're not being a Democrat by voting for Harris , you're being a patriot. I doubt Jetpilot paid him much mind but he should. You're not being a good American by casting another vote for an insurrection inciter, a convicted felon, and a civilly liable rapist. Even an uber-conservative , former high-ranking GOP House member from Wyoming(Cheney) and a former GOP Lieutenant Governor from Georgia(Duncan) can see that you don't put a "felonious thug" back into the Oval Office.
After the convention wraps it’s all downhill for Harris. The party is riding a high right now and will get a slight bump in the polls following their convention as is expected in presidential races particularly for the party who holds the last convention. But she can’t hide for the rest of the campaign, dodging issues and concealing the failures of the past 3.5 years. She will be exposed and no amount of propaganda, gaslighting, censorship and bias reporting from the Democratic media networks of ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, CNN and PBS will protect and shield her and the Dems from public scrutiny. The economy, the border, the catastrophic withdrawal from Afghanistan that cost 13 American military lives and countless Afghans lives, and their WOKE agenda are going to catch up with them. And when she has to use unscripted dialogue in the debates and comes off as someone operating on a 6th grade level it is going to sway many voters. I predict a Trump landslide victory in November. I don’t see her generating the excitement from the undecided voters that Obama and Biden received. Her extreme leftist/ Marxist ideology and her past record, especially as border czar (which they are desperately trying to avoid the label) will not do her any favors in this election.
[-] The following 1 user Likes LOOKAYANNER's post:
  • jetpilot
(08-22-2024, 04:44 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: I thought Wednesday night was a really good night for the Dems. Some good speeches.  Bill looks old and tired, though,  and isn't nearly the force he once was.

I thought the Republican speakers were especially effective in their messaging. The former Lieutenant Governor of GA  laid it out very well for his fellow Republicans. You're not being a Democrat by voting for Harris , you're being a patriot. I doubt Jetpilot paid him much mind but he should. You're not being a good American by casting another vote for an insurrection inciter, a convicted felon, and a civilly liable rapist. Even an uber-conservative , former high-ranking GOP House member from Wyoming(Cheney) and a former GOP Lieutenant Governor from Georgia(Duncan) can see that you don't put a "felonious thug" back into the Oval Office.

Any 12 year old with average intelligence knows every bit of this is bull sh!t on top of horse sh!t and dumb AF.
(08-22-2024, 10:38 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
(08-22-2024, 04:44 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: I thought Wednesday night was a really good night for the Dems. Some good speeches.  Bill looks old and tired, though,  and isn't nearly the force he once was.

I thought the Republican speakers were especially effective in their messaging. The former Lieutenant Governor of GA  laid it out very well for his fellow Republicans. You're not being a Democrat by voting for Harris , you're being a patriot. I doubt Jetpilot paid him much mind but he should. You're not being a good American by casting another vote for an insurrection inciter, a convicted felon, and a civilly liable rapist. Even an uber-conservative , former high-ranking GOP House member from Wyoming(Cheney) and a former GOP Lieutenant Governor from Georgia(Duncan) can see that you don't put a "felonious thug" back into the Oval Office.

Any 12 year old with average intelligence knows every bit of this is bull sh!t on top of horse sh!t and dumb AF.

Convicted by a jury of his peers.  Judge said he should be held accountable for sexual assault to the tune of $83 million. Another judge ordered him and his companies to pay $355 million for defrauding people. He told rioters to go to the Capitol. "We are going to walk down to the capitol. You have to show strength, and you have to be strong."  He sat in the White House and took delight in what he started, as his out of control mob shit on the walls of the Capitol and did bodily harm to Capitol police and sought to hang Vice-President Pence , who now absolutely refuses to  say that Trump is a good man.

General Kelly:  "He(Trump) is the most flawed person I have ever seen in my life."   As Georgia's former Lieutenant Governor said, he's a "felonious thug."  Are you gonna cast your third or fourth vote for a felonious thug or are you going to be a patriotic American like Liz Cheney. Jeff Duncan, and General Kelly ?  Choose patriotism and democracy  over partisan bullcrap and fascism.  I'm going with the honorable , Liz Cheney, and democracy. Come on along with us, Jetpilot.
(08-23-2024, 12:19 AM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(08-22-2024, 10:38 PM)jetpilot Wrote:

Convicted by a jury of his peers.  Judge said he should be held accountable for sexual assault to the tune of $83 million. Another judge ordered him and his companies to pay $355 million for defrauding people. He told rioters to go to the Capitol. "We are going to walk down to the capitol. You have to show strength, and you have to be strong."  He sat in the White House and took delight in what he started, as his out of control mob shit on the walls of the Capitol and did bodily harm to Capitol police and sought to hang Vice-President Pence , who now absolutely refuses to  say that Trump is a good man.

General Kelly:  "He(Trump) is the most flawed person I have ever seen in my life."   As Georgia's former Lieutenant Governor said, he's a "felonious thug."  Are you gonna cast your third or fourth vote for a felonious thug or are you going to be a patriotic American like Liz Cheney. Jeff Duncan, and General Kelly ?  Choose patriotism and democracy  over partisan bullcrap and fascism.  I'm going with the honorable , Liz Cheney, and democracy. Come on along with us, Jetpilot.

I like you OSH but you are what my dad called a "lovable dummy"
If you had an ounce of sense you would know the lawfare against Trump is from corrupt Dems trying to throw their political rivals in jail and are not backed up by any facts whatsoever, in liberal jurisdictions with brainwashed juries. Like you...you would put Trump on death row as a jury member regardless of the facts.

Bless your heart, you are dumb and crazy and don't know anything about anything.

You point to Liz Cheney who got bounced from office in a landslide and similar RINOs who are all getting demolished at the polls and ballot boxes. Just dumb x 1000. You have never made an argument for any Dem policy on here because you can't...so it's all personal attacks and "isms"

Harris and Walz are not only the least impressive people on Earth, they are evil.

I'm just getting started...nobody believes any of your BS or theirs...TO BE CONTINUED
Cernovich
@Cernovich
The Democrat machine is impressive in its fascism.

RFK JR wants to run in a primary? Too bad.

Biden is the nominee.

Coup.

Kamala Harris is it. No debate at DNC.

RFK JR wants to run an Independent? Have corrupt judges keep him off the ballot.

But Trump's going to steal "muh democracy"
Idiots. Used to be idiots but now plumb fvcking idiots