Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitley County 29 Knox Central 14
Final.
Always good to see Knox Central go by the wayside.
Why is the Whitley Co. meat smoker not bragging up his team? Hehe
[-] The following 2 users Like ROTC's post:
  • Granny Bear, pjdoug
Oh he will be...  Smile Congratulations to Whitley County!!!!
I figured he’d be up tending to some meat for the “intro” college games, tomorrow!!
Whitley County made too many mistakes, but they are stronger this year and on the rise. They played tough in crunch time and smoked some Knox Central hind end.
[-] The following 1 user Likes pjdoug's post:
  • Granny Bear
(08-24-2024, 02:01 AM)ROTC Wrote: I figured he’d be up tending to some meat for the “intro” college games, tomorrow!!

I've been busy letting Corbinites know where to get the best barbecue sauce.
  • BEChargers
Congratulations to Whitley County
[-] The following 1 user Likes Patriot1's post:
  • pjdoug
Just about what I expected. Knox may have been a little better than I expected and Whitley too, but critical errors cost Knox. Honestly I’m not sure Whitley took them as serious as they should have (kids). They did look as focused as I would have expected.
Congratulations whitley county but my panthers will get better as the season goes along
(08-24-2024, 10:52 AM)25E Wrote: Congratulations whitley county but my panthers will get better as the season goes along

Whitley County will too  Smile
There's almost nothing in this blue/green world as deliriously , intoxicatingly gleeful as seeing Knox countians lose at anything. Thank you, Colonels.
Whitley is a really good football team if they can limit the mistakes. Interested to see the peak of this team with parker running over everyone.
(08-24-2024, 11:09 PM)Gridiron_Raid Wrote: Whitley is a really good football team if they can limit the mistakes. Interested to see the peak of this team with parker running over everyone.

They are definitely improved. I'm looking for some new faces to share the load with Parker.
  • jetpilot
(08-25-2024, 01:15 AM)pjdoug Wrote:
(08-24-2024, 11:09 PM)Gridiron_Raid Wrote: Whitley is a really good football team if they can limit the mistakes. Interested to see the peak of this team with parker running over everyone.

They are definitely improved. I'm looking for some new faces to share the load with Parker.

If you can ship or personally deliver to Pikeville Wild Wings or Drakes I will buy 10 of your BBQ and beer and meal
[-] The following 1 user Likes jetpilot's post:
  • pjdoug